Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Classics @ Roxy, Sun 9/4

• 2 weeks later...

sorry just to clarify - I have always known ROxy as more of gay club then anything - and I have no problem with that - and having JP spin is worth it if it was in Somalia, but none-the-less, is this a predominatley a gay party? or is it a good mix of people?

The party doesnt get started until after 2 a.m. dude, and its not going to be the typical JP set, its classics. As for Jp and Tenaglia being the end all in music, def not, but, Tenaglia is way up there bro. Digweed claimed him as his fav dj and hes been doing gigs all around the globe for years and everyone is eating it up. Where you been? listening to hard house?

Love the cd,playing it now.

Too bad the Hallowen cd is not out,guess its dead in the water.

The last party at SF is the Halloween Party and the cd for it is called "Sanctuary". I don't know how long it's been out for, but I think it's been out for a while. It's pretty damn good, but I didn't see myself in the DVD. You can probably get it at your local FYE or Tower Records or even Virgin Records stores. As for this party I didn't want to go at first but I think I will now. How much will it be at the door if you didn't get prepaid tix? I went back on the 4th of July and it was pretty good, but a little packed!! It may be the same thing tonight!!