Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does he mean by this ?

Sceneario : Having sex with a "buddy" - then in a romantic spur - I gently kiss him on the lips . Then he starts freaking out and running away from me and accuses me of " PLAYING GAMES" - I don't get it , why would he accuse me of playing games ?

Is it : A) He got scared because he likes me so much and can't believe I kissed him ?

or B) He really doesn't like me so he accuses me of playing games so he can make me look like the bad one ?

or C) He got really embarassed or he flet too much emotions and couldn't deal ..

What do you think ?????

Well it sounds like he really likes you and feels that you really dont feel the same way. I mean have you ever said to him how you feel? Probably not right. If you really like him then talk to him. We are NOT mind readers and sometimes we do need to hear every detail to understand a situation...

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Soulsaker, I was just about to ask the same thing. I'm confused . . . were you having sex with him when you kissed him?? cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Soulsaker, I was just about to ask the same thing. I'm confused . . . were you having sex with him when you kissed him?? cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

YES IT WAS DURING SEX. He told me " I missed you" ( becuz we haven't seen each other in a while)

After he told me He missed me- I kissed him - then he gets up from the bed and starts running to the bathroom and says I'm "Playing Games"

WHaddya think ?

Originally posted by a12345:

BlueAngel

YES IT WAS DURING SEX. He told me " I missed you" ( becuz we haven't seen each other in a while)

After he told me He missed me- I kissed him - then he gets up from the bed and starts running to the bathroom and says I'm "Playing Games"

WHaddya think ?

I think this is a very pathetic attempt at getting attention. cwm25.gif

You're posts are getting more and more ridiculous, and you're replies tells me that you're . . .

a) just another imposter. OR

B) you need some serious help, more than this board can give.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

I think this is a very pathetic attempt at getting attention. cwm25.gif

You're posts are getting more and more ridiculous, and you're replies tells me that you're . . .

a) just another imposter. OR

B) you need some serious help, more than this board can give.

BlueAngel

- this board is lot cheaper than therapy.

I'm with Blue, these posts are a little ummmmm...strange.

Aside from that, wasn't this already discussed? I know I've heard this story on this board before. Maybe in the summer.

Wasn't it the whole "fuck buddy" thing?? Help me out people, I know I'm not crazy!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

What so strange about my questions ?

I'm just asking about what this guy thinks ..becuz I can't figure him out .

Don't have to answer if you don't want to but - I don't think I'm asking anything that is sooo unusual ???

Or - I'm just trying to start another post.

Alright, alright, I know I'm a little obsessive but I had to check and...yes we have already discussed this issue (see below).

So, I'm thinking it might be an attention getter. If I'm wrong please don't take offense but these are the oddest posts...

a12345 New to the Board

Reg.: Oct 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One time I was having sex/ my fuck buddy.(no boyfriend ...just a friend u have sex w/ )

Then he told me "He missed me" (Because we haven't seen each other for a while) ..

Then I kiss him on the lips ...a small peck.

Then he starts running to the bathroom and gets all mad !!

Then he accuses me of "playing games" ..

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN BY THAT ??

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Hey aren't you the one who put up the post about wanteing to shoot cops in the head and gave graphic descriptions??

Then as soon as I replied and another member you edited the message to remove it?

------------------

blultbar.gif