Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all who came out last night!!

We had a great kickoff party at Sully, it was great to see so many friends form the board... great times.

Al and Ceasar destroyed that club... Phil K was not what I expected but very impressive and a great guy... My parents partied all night and all was good till I left my record bag in the cab on the way home...

We'll be back at Sully in September... thanks for all the support and Gabe thanks for not doing that hump move to my Mom on the floor!

Sully was great!!! I had so much fun. Loved Al and Eric's sets. Al... my new obession is that Deep Dish Stevie Nicks track!! I agree, Phil K was not what i expected either, but whatever..lol. IMO-- you guys should have rocked Sully all night. hehe

Great seeing everyone (although many of you bounced to cielo before i could blink an eye!!) and nice to finally meet elevatedflow.. Good times :)

Sully was great!!! I had so much fun. Loved Al and Eric's sets. Al... my new obession is that Deep Dish Stevie Nicks track!! I agree, Phil K was not what i expected either, but whatever..lol. IMO-- you guys should have rocked Sully all night. hehe

Great seeing everyone (although many of you bounced to cielo before i could blink an eye!!) and nice to finally meet elevatedflow.. Good times :)

It was indeed a pleasure meeting you and Mike. Glad to hear you had a great time! Wish I didnt have to leave so early, hopefully next time we can party all night!!!

the party was alot of fun seems like most of the crowd knew each other and that was cool. Erics parents were sweating it up on teh dancefloor which was sweet thing. I dance i laughed i had a good time hearing the beats being dropped by the "KNUCKLEHEADS" (deepspell,bassboy). Sept is the next one i see, well good to hear hopefully it gets better n better for you guys. All i can say is that from when i would take a peak at the booth, you all of you DJs were having fun. Cant comment on phil k cause i didnt get to hear him.

never been to sully so early but im glad i was there to hear al n ceasar......u guys were awesome!! btw al don't forget to send me that say hello mix u guys did!!

eric was great also, thx for hooking it up that nite :) it was great seeing eric's parents partying n having an awesome time :rock:

sorry we didnt make it to the after party but we were really tired n tony had to get up a lil early on sun.....so glad i was a part of fatty's and al's b-day celebration.....till next time...

the party was alot of fun seems like most of the crowd knew each other and that was cool. Erics parents were sweating it up on teh dancefloor which was sweet thing. I dance i laughed i had a good time hearing the beats being dropped by the "KNUCKLEHEADS" (deepspell,bassboy). Sept is the next one i see, well good to hear hopefully it gets better n better for you guys. All i can say is that from when i would take a peak at the booth, you all of you DJs were having fun. Cant comment on phil k cause i didnt get to hear him.

did you tear it up?

had a blast at sully with everyone.,. as always, a pleasure seein al, jalissa, margie, eric, gabe, argenis, drew, rosa, tony, danielle, mike from downdeep, agi, great to finally meet the one and only spragga, and god only knows who else. too many people to remember.,. great pix rosa! and don't lie, you werent tired, you were too drunk from all that patron (as usual) haha luv u girl.,.

i must say tho, i walked into sully awaiting a bit of a dance off that some people on this board wouldnt shut up about, but they just couldnt step up to deliver.,. or even show up for that matter.,.

had a blast at sully with everyone.,. as always, a pleasure seein al, jalissa, margie, eric, gabe, argenis, drew, rosa, tony, danielle, mike from downdeep, agi, great to finally meet the one and only spragga, and god only knows who else. too many people to remember.,. great pix rosa! and don't lie, you werent tired, you were too drunk from all that patron (as usual) haha luv u girl.,.

i must say tho, i walked into sully awaiting a bit of a dance off that some people on this board wouldnt shut up about, but they just couldnt step up to deliver.,. or even show up for that matter.,.

nice to meet ya as well...

thank you to all that came out to support Eric, Ryan, Cesar and myself on sat. night. there are soooo many to mention, but you know who you are. Those from the board and those that are not, i love you all and thank you once again!!!!! nothing more exciting than watching a room full of house music lovers all vibing, especially from that vantage point. truly a sight to see!! I cant wait to do it again!!!

this is only the begining, we look forward to throwing lots more banging parties in the near future!!!

all the local DJ's that came out to support, LOCAL LOVE BABY! :beer::bowdown:

till next time my friends :)

post pics if ya got em

You dude.. fucked that place up.. Probably the best shit ive heard from you guys man , i totally enjoyed it.

If you guys remember im quite sure you guys seen me clapping lol and saying Aowwwwwwwwww lol.

i seen the pictures, you women are bad asss man , Very sexy.. :bowdown:

Not enough pictures of the guys though.. :bounce:

Yo E i didn't see your parent dancing man , but I thought you was lying man , That's sweet man . I don't think i could bring my mom out. But if you can do it.. shit why can't i lol

I can't wait til the next party . ill be there all night to ..

amazing..

oh oh and sorry danielle i didn't say bye, we'll make up for it sometime in the near future.. :):):)

oooooooo.,. bad boy eric!

after all that selfless promoting i did for you guys at ps1!!!!

but whatever, guess it pays to have business cards on you at all times.,. kevin had fun, we wish we couldve caught more of ur set honey.,. but the tail end of it was good shit! im glad we came out!

and im also glad i got to grope spragga!

oooooooo.,. bad boy eric!

after all that selfless promoting i did for you guys at ps1!!!!

but whatever, guess it pays to have business cards on you at all times.,. kevin had fun, we wish we couldve caught more of ur set honey.,. but the tail end of it was good shit! im glad we came out!

and im also glad i got to grope spragga!

HE LOVED when u licked his nipple