Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding DJs

Anyone know a DJ company that you can recommend for booking a wedding reception? We plan on asking them to play the typical stuff; Sinatra, Martin, some 80's jams and also providing some CDs of club stuff that we like. We're looking for just a simple DJ who will do very little mc'ing (intro'ing the bridal party, etc) and also has lights to provide.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Anyone know a DJ company that you can recommend for booking a wedding reception? We plan on asking them to play the typical stuff; Sinatra, Martin, some 80's jams and also providing some CDs of club stuff that we like. We're looking for just a simple DJ who will do very little mc'ing (intro'ing the bridal party, etc) and also has lights to provide.

Thanks.

manny the greek

I wouldn't have anyone except Sal Parm dj my wedding...hands down the absolute best there is.

Here is a sample playlist you might get out of him. Shoot djaparz a PM for more info

Intro's: Parents & Grand Parents:

St. Elmos Fire (plasmic Honey Mix)

Love theme (Barry White)

Smooth (instrumental or dance version beginning) Santana

Bridal Party Intro's - (you want this to be high energy atmosphere)

Cannons in D (Remix) - its a classical song done over in techno - this is the hot one right now!!!

Sandstorm (Darude)

Final Chapter (mike macaluso)

Zombie Nation (Kernkraft) I got married in 2000 andthat is what I used - it was basicalluy brand new at the time

Bride & Groom

My FIrts My last My everything - Barry Whote

Heaven Must Have Sent You - Bonnie Pointer

Pump It Up - Denzel

Fright Train ( Robbie Tronco)

Lets Go All The Way (Johnny Vicious Mix)

LOve & Marriage (SInatra) very traditional

Me & my wife wlaked into UNspeakable Joy (her name is Joy)

Bouquet Toss - call up all the single ladies

Girls - Beatsie Boys

Girls Girls Gilrs - Motley Crue

Ladies Knight - Kool & The Gang

Ladies Knight - Lil Kim

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Oh Yeah - Mello (from Ferris Bueler's Day Off)

Garter be taken off of bride by groom:

Giev It To Me Baby - Rick James

Super Freak - Rick James

Stripper Theme

Lets Get It On - Marvin Gaye

Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

Garter Toss - call up all the single men

Macho Man - Village People

Rocky Theme

Eye Of The Tiger - (Rocky III Theme) Survivor

What a man - Salt N Peppa

Raining Men - Weather Girls

Some good disco classic tracks

Searchin - Hazel Dean

Heavne must be missing an Angel - tavares

Born To be alive - Patrick Hernandez

Natve Love - Divine

So Many Men So Little Time - Miguel Brown

Instant Replay

I used one of Mitch's friends, who did an AWESOME job. He has an office near Union. pm me in the "other forum" if you want his #. He gave me a discount too! No cheese & he'll play what you want. :bounce:

He really helped make our wedding great! I personally recommend him.

I used one of Mitch's friends, who did an AWESOME job. He has an office near Union. pm me in the "other forum" if you want his #. He gave me a discount too! No cheese & he'll play what you want. :bounce:

He really helped make our wedding great! I personally recommend him.

Good stuff, Matt. I'll sign in over there in a bit - in the middle of a project at the moment. Does he have a lighting system as well? Did he allow you to go to one of the weddings he was working to sit in for say 20 minutes and listen?

Good stuff, Matt. I'll sign in over there in a bit - in the middle of a project at the moment. Does he have a lighting system as well? Did he allow you to go to one of the weddings he was working to sit in for say 20 minutes and listen?

yes & yes. I left the # for you in the mod room. tell him you know me & mitch!

lol My fianceé's friend suggested him and I said "over my dead body".

I'll keep searching as that is not a possibility.

I said the same thing about having him at mine, but after going to 2 weddings that he did i would choose him over the DJ that we had.

If your thinking your wedding would sound like X'S or Abyss,it wont.

He is a true professional.

i'll do it, it'll cost $2000.00............ This package is for the party animals

what u get for the $2500.00 is 8 trackspot or 6 technobeams and a sick laser show, a 15,000 watt jbl digital system.......

music for 5hrs

party favors

drummer (is extra)

dancers (extra)

.......pm me if interested..

Izzy and Manny have worked together on many occassions in the past. Not just at the club. In my opinion, both Manny and Izzy are quilified for your wedding.Dont stress about the difference between the two. So I say have fun planning your wedding. I am in the middle of doing the same exact thing!!!! :)

Thanks.

would love to DJ this wedding reception, just did one this past Saturday at the Farrington Manor in East Brunswick.

I can provide references if needed, have all the popular wedding music, along with 80's music and the good club music as well.

For a 4 hour party, with lights I would do this for 550.00 with extras such as leis etc 600. please message me and I will give you my number and we can talk.

K

I was at a wedding recently that Johnny Budz from KTU did and it was a real good time. Tough wedding too because the groom was italian and the bride was latino. He did a great job of mixing them up. He also had Lucas Prata MC the wedding which was a great touch. You can check him out at www.elitesoundentertainment.com. Tell him I sent you he will hook u up.

Hands down... MANNY THE GREEK! And dont think for a second that he only plays house music, he plays a little bit of everything and takes requests as well. He did two of my friends weddings, both of them were the best weddings I've ever been to. Then again that was the crowd, not just the music.