Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re: a12345

OK I don't know what you're deal is but, your posts are really wacked out. As I said before you put up a post that I'm sure not many people got a chance to read. It was about killing cops and yada yada. It was not written in a funny manner. It was full of malicious intent. Then, in another post I find this:

Originally posted by a12345:

JUST STOP IT before I have this fuckin board shut down.

JUST STOP IT before I call the fuckin cops to investigate this hate/violence breeding website.

C'MON PEOPLE ! THIS FORUM LOOKS LIKE A KKK NAZI FORUM ! JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST !!

YOU THINK TALKING ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE IS FUNNY ? - MY FRIEND GOT MURDERED - YOU THINK VIOLENCE IS SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT ???!!!

Hmmmm, now I'm sure people are going to wonder why this irks me but, I think it all goes back to that post that no one else go to read. So, what is the deal? Is this for attention or what?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

YES. My friend was murdered.

People were going off saying racial slurs and threatening to kill each other- SO I wrote that.

Cathyo - how do remember all my posts ?

-I brought up the KISS Q. again becuz- nobody really answered me.

Look I was just trying to talk to you guys that's all ..

ALRIGHT ..I'LL JUST GE OFF THIS SITE.

SORRY EVERYONE

[This message has been edited by a12345 (edited 12-08-2000).]

Easy there smile.gif

No one said you have to get off the site! To answer your question, yes, I am off the wall obsessive/compulsive. But it wasn't that I remembered all of your posts, I just remembered the one and all I did was hit the seach key under your name to see if I was right. It was then that I happened to notice the other post. That one freaked me out (I have friends who are cops, helps to know people on both sides).

Sorry to hear about your friend.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~