Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best team money can buy

slim to none

btw...should I point out that this post makes absolutely no sense? is he trying to say that the Sox' chances to win it all are slim to none or is he trying to say that the pitchers coming through in crunch time are slim to none?

nah....I'll let it go

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again you avoided the topic of you replying to my post and accuse me of staying on your knob when the fact is you started by bobbing up and down on my knob.....typical

try avoiding making moot points

replying to your post???

isnt that the goal of a message board and these threads ???

I replied to your original thread post with a valid response on the subject you replied with an extremely Lame ralph macchio reference which i replied back giving you 2 instances wherein said actor is still working .

you then proceeded to bring up the "google" schtick thus prompting the knob gobbling response , which i might add ...sorry jonny your not even good at it, magellan is better

btw...should I point out that this post makes absolutely no sense? is he trying to say that the Sox' chances to win it all are slim to none or is he trying to say that the pitchers coming through in crunch time are slim to none?

nah....I'll let it go

take your pick sport it applies to both

replying to your post???

isnt that the goal of a message board and these threads ???

I replied to your original thread post with a valid response on the subject you replied with an extremely Lame ralph macchio reference which i replied back giving you 2 instances wherein said actor is still working .

you then proceeded to bring up the "google" schtick thus prompting the knob gobbling response , which i might add ...sorry jonny your not even good at it, magellan is better

its so easy to get you upset by egging you on....like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey

its so easy blowing up your posts and making my case

like dangling a microphone in front of curt schilling

like a cock in front of jeter, a needle in front of giambi, camera in front of arod, the chance to throw teamamtes under the bus in front of scheff ect ;)

Anyway, who would be the front runners to beat the sox in the playoffs? The A's have no hitting and are pretty bad in the playoffs as a rule. I will not say anything about chicago until after this weekend, i want to see them beofre i comment. LAALALAA of anaheim do not really scare me all that much. We have always hit their starters well and besides vlad they have not hit us. Cleveland can suck my balls even though they have 7 games left with KC. They might sneak in this thing but they are a couple years away.

Sorry to break up the little kids nanananananaa fight, so carry on.

Schilling wishies his week was that good...

Remlinger's working out well so far...

what 2 blown saves and a vulture win vs 1 blown save and a win

They have both sucked really, but the difference is mo has been closing for 9 years and schilling has just done it this year. Is there any worse way to lose then to walk in the winning run. I think that happened to us against the yanks 2 years ago, i wanted to punch an old lady after that. You guys better make up ground the next couple weeks, we have 10 games in 11 days and then we have 24 of 36 at home.

Ortiz is pretty good by the way

what 2 blown saves and a vulture win vs 1 blown save and a win

They have both sucked really, but the difference is mo has been closing for 9 years and schilling has just done it this year. Is there any worse way to lose then to walk in the winning run. I think that happened to us against the yanks 2 years ago, i wanted to punch an old lady after that. You guys better make up ground the next couple weeks, we have 10 games in 11 days and then we have 24 of 36 at home.

Relief for both teams suck... Which is why whoever makes it in ultimately won't last very long imo...

Ortiz is pretty good by the way

Fantasy team savior... Although my A-Rod trade isn't looking that good at the moment...

Relief for both teams suck... Which is why whoever makes it in ultimately won't last very long imo...

Fantasy team savior... Although my A-Rod trade isn't looking that good at the moment...

Yeah you can not go into the playoffs with a +5 era in your bullpen, but then again derek lowe was not even in the starting playoff rotation and he ended up being lights out.

If foulke comes back and is close to last year, schill goes back to the starting rotation paplebon goes to the bullpen then i think we will be ok. There are no pitching staffs of the teams left that I am afraid of. Even ours :shake::shake:

I got him in my money league....the joke of it is that I traded Todd Helton and Carlos Beltran to get him and Manny Ramirez at the beginning of the season. Who woulda thought?

Yeah you can not go into the playoffs with a +5 era in your bullpen, but then again derek lowe was not even in the starting playoff rotation and he ended up being lights out.

If foulke comes back and is close to last year, schill goes back to the starting rotation paplebon goes to the bullpen then i think we will be ok. There are no pitching staffs of the teams left that I am afraid of. Even ours :shake::shake:

are you talking about the National league as well? if thats the case then I seriously disagree with you there