Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best team money can buy

dont look now, yankees are 1.5 games back of the red sox and are leading the wild card race. boston could find itself on the outside looking in. aside from the white sox, no one is guaranteed of a play off spot at this point.

YEEEEEEEAH!!

1.5 games back BITCHESSSSSSS!!

:D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not this weekend series the next one.

I thought since we were talking about the yankees being 1.5 back then i said i couldn't wait until the weekend series it would make sense that i was talking about the yanks. :type:

not this weekend series the next one.

I thought since we were talking about the yankees being 1.5 back then i said i couldn't wait until the weekend series it would make sense that i was talking about the yanks. :type:

right on

just got confused.....thought that you thought the series was this weekend for some reason

Speaking of him.. he's been breaking my heart lately.. :(

Yeah, I guess that elbow has been effecting his pitching quite a bit. We need him healthy and at full strength for the stretch run. The mooseknuckler will be ok when he comes back. You know that.

Aaron Small and chacon didn't cost that much

neither did Leiter

Thats all well and fine but if you had a 100 million dollar payroll you would not have that lineup to carry the piching. The sox overcame losing the top starter and closer because our payroll is 120 million and we have a lineup that can smash, especially at home.

You take oakland and have them lose 3 out of 5 starters this year and thet are looking up at seattle, if the white sox lost garland and hermanson they would be looking up at the indians. That is what a big payroll lets you do.