Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S UP FOR SPRING BREAK????

Ya heres a tip! Get ready to have a sick sick time! and look for the "NYC on the move" logo on any of the passes for the parties. We will be doing parties for 2 months we bring people like Scribble Jonathan Peters our famous Eminem party that we did (last year) our sisqo thong party (last year). Trust me thats where you wanna be I will also be DJing down there for 2 months i will have my own afterhours party pretty much every night look for that!

DJ Jimmy James- cwm7.gif

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i'll be with chinagirl at WMC

i have a lil wmc poster thinging hangin on my wall next to my desk to get me through these winter monthes ..

hey news to me that you will be with me @ wmc. lololol i know what you mean i have some flyers from last years partys hanging @ work. i cant wait. where ya staying?

cwm12.gif

ive been to cancun and it was off the hook, this year im hittin the dominican republic

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Miami, south beach--crazy party place. I was in Daytona last spring break it was pretty good, some nice clubs like 600 north, but this year def. Miami, my friends already waiting for me, oh yeah>>>> "Shadow Lounge" as well cwm37.gifcwm12.gifcwm7.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

aim:bimerus

e-mail:bimerus@yahoo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SASHA

I cannot beleive I am returning to Daytona Beach for spring break this year. I never thought I would be back there. Not that it is not fun I just got used to Cancun. Last year I went to Cancun it was crazy. I saw JP D.J at Laboom and caught Scibble a million times. Hung out in afterpartys for MTV w/ Flex, TEC and much more celebs. Now it is back to Daytona. It is much cheaper then Mexico and I am only going from 3/14/01 to 3/18/01 my shortest spring break ever. I guess I am getting old, 25 but I am still in college and not ready to pack it in just yet!!!!! Anyone else going anywhere????

Hey fresh. Im Glad you had fun last year at our parties in Cancun I know i did, I was there for 2 months DJing. Sorry you cant be there this year. This year should be another a good year down there. Another 2 months for me! see ya

NYC on the move-

DJ Jimmy James-

Well since I live in florida im going to both Daytona and the WMC. Last year I had to much fun in Daytona. I needed a Vacation from my Vacation. Crazy I tell ya. But dont expect it to be like Cancun. Any how I have never been to the WMC so that should be intersting. Clubplanet should have a huge meet up down there so we can see how you freaks from NY party. cwm1.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

I'll be staying with my boyfriend about an hour away from Daytona, but we'll have a car so it's all good... cwm11.gif

what town is that by daytona.. my parents live by daytona too...ill be in orlando with my old high school buddies if anyone wants to chill with us there... mad fun...

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"