Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Dj Music Awards ! ! !

djbruno

this is the most IDIOTIC thing i have seen in clubbing history

miami dj awards hahahahaa

how fuckin lame is this scene getting that they have to start giving out awards to local djs just to promote themselves/ and the parties they play at

how fuckinn patheticccc

ide be ashamed for even participating

how fuckin lame is this scene getting that they have to start giving out awards to local djs just to promote themselves/ and the parties they play at

how fuckinn patheticccc

i see the shit wore off ?? :laugh: time for another cycle crackaaa !! :rofl:

018.jpg

how fuckinn patheticccc

it's good way to promote the local talent and the scene, on a global level since the MTV music awards are in town. makes perfect sense to me. .

I actually think it's a great idea... Sobeton hit it on the head... It may sound funny because we all live here... I just think it's funny that a few people on the list are virtually unknown... a few people were wondering which dj on the list rigged up this thing?

Now that we're all done laughing our asses off, here are the SERIOUS nominations (in no particular order):

Most technical dj (house/tech/techno):

Stryke

Sebastian

Jason Wiggill

Jimmy T.

Best dj in Miami (trance/house/prog/tech/techno):

Sebastian

Stryke

Obby

Joey Andron

Jimmy T.

Seth Shore

Mirza

Alan Stenback

James Stratus

Sheldon Prince

Marc Vane

Vaughan Lazar

Jazzy Eyewear (dj Mood)

Domingo Castillo

B-side

Lyrik

DHM

Reza

Richard Vasquez

Marcello Bentine

John Corradi

Edgar V.

Grooveeric

Sean Bauzay

Dj FX

Francesco Cianci

:D

Now that we're all done laughing our asses off, here are the SERIOUS nominations (in no particular order):

Most technical dj (house/tech/techno):

Stryke

Sebastian

Jason Wiggill

Jimmy T.

Best dj in Miami (trance/house/prog/tech/techno):

Sebastian

Stryke

Obby

Joey Andron

Jimmy T.

Seth Shore

Mirza

Alan Stenback

James Stratus

Sheldon Prince

Marc Vane

Vaughan Lazar

Jazzy Eyewear (dj Mood)

Domingo Castillo

B-side

Lyrik

DHM

Reza

Richard Vasquez

Marcello Bentine

John Corradi

Edgar V.

Grooveeric

Sean Bauzay

Dj FX

Francesco Cianci

:D

:bowdown: DAMN WE HAVE SOME PRETTY BAD ASS LOCALS !! :bowdown:

ITS A SHAME THAT SOME OF THESE LOCALS ARENT RECOGNISED AS MUCH AND NOT PLAYING WHERE SOME WHACK DJ'S ARE PLAYING NOW :rolleyes:

:bowdown: DAMN WE HAVE SOME PRETTY BAD ASS LOCALS !! :bowdown:

ITS A SHAME THAT SOME OF THESE LOCALS ARENT RECOGNISED AS MUCH AND NOT PLAYING WHERE SOME WHACK DJ'S ARE PLAYING NOW :rolleyes:

think it’s a shame when you have arguably the best club in country, booking a DJ like Denny Tsettos. when you have local talent such as Ralph Falcon, Styrke, Edgar V, Bruno, Roly ,Craig Demo, CUE, Diaga, etc. that would blow Denny Tsettos away on a bad night. maybe this awards show will give at least some of these dj’s, an opportunity to shine. since its obvious the powers that be locally are lost.

think it’s a shame when you have arguably the best club in country, booking a DJ like Denny Tsettos. when you have local talent such as Ralph Falcon, Styrke, Edgar V, Bruno, Roly ,Craig Demo, CUE, Diaga, etc. that would blow Denny Tsettos away on a bad night. maybe this awards show will give at least some of these dj’s, an opportunity to shine. since its obvious the powers that be locally are lost.

agreed !! :no:

i think it would be a great idea if it were truly a unbiased event representing ALL of the local scene....

UNFORTUNATELY....

most "local" events or contests turn into a politically motivated ass kissing contest. :constipa:

the dj situation in miami is all about politics... however you have to take the good with the bad, and hope that this event gives some people exposure. in the end the scene as a total will benefit. at least I hope so. our scene is not the best in the world, but its damn better then most.

Btw wait to you hear my wmc idea... :D

With so many formats and so many styles and genres of music, to give out an award for best dj in miami seems a bit of a waste of time, important only to the person that thinks that gaining this recognition as the "best miami dj" will actually mean something to anyone else...the awards are gained track after track, every night behind decks and the trophy is to see someone come back for more, no tone-def poser promoter can decide who's best...people decide who's best.

Just like a battle of the bands, only with vinyls. Most of the times, awards of this kind jinx a serious career, I would advise any local respectable dj to stay away from participating, be spared from a likely uncomfortable situation that could lead to certain further embarrassment.

Unless there's money involved and you need it to pay your car's insurance, then what the fuck do I know...good luck to all contestants.

:)

With so many formats and so many styles and genres of music, to give out an award for best dj in miami seems a bit of a waste of time, important only to the person that thinks that gaining this recognition as the "best miami dj" will actually mean something to anyone else...the awards are gained track after track, every night behind decks and the trophy is to see someone come back for more, no tone-def poser promoter can decide who's best...people decide who's best.

Just like a battle of the bands, only with vinyls. Most of the times, awards of this kind jinx a serious career, I would advise any local respectable dj to stay away from participating, be spared from a likely uncomfortable situation that could lead to certain further embarrassment.

Unless there's money involved and you need it to pay your car's insurance, then what the fuck do I know...good luck to all contestants.

:)

Ok...ok... dj burrito, you can get the award for most imaginative dj name. :isok::D