Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday in Town for Vampress.... Aug 20th..

mjm

Time for a farewell gathering....

THE OFFICIAL CP/ TA SUMMER BASH!!!!SATURDAY AUG 20TH..... @ HOBIE BEACH...

we are gonna meet by the 2nd entrance after crossing the big bridge on Key Biscayne... the entrance is right across the entrance to the old Miami Marine stadium. i will be getting there around 9-930 to get that spot. Its also near the bathrooms & there will be plenty of shade throughout the day, but bring an umbrella just in case & some beach chairs.

If you wanna come please post what you are gonna bring. If not just bring ice & alcohol.

ONE MORE THING...

in case you didn't know. You can't have glass containers at Hobie. So bring cans. Otherwise the cops will give you a fine.

COME ONE... COME ALL...

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE...

:shades2:

EDITED-----8.19.05------ 3:30 pm

okay FINAL details. i am gonna have 2 house DJ's that way everyone gets there fix of music.

DJ LINEUP

1- Lyrik

2- Diaga

3- Relik

4- dj douglas

5- GrooveEric

Time slots will be finalized tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BBQ ITEMS

post if you guys are gonna bring something that way noone brings the same thing..

MJM- alcohol/ cups/ chicken/ paper towels

DRILLYOU- bbq grille/ Meat (variety)/ alcohol

Lisette325- Hamburgers, buns, liquor (Coconut Rum and Regular Rum) in plastic container of course. Ice, potato chips, soda, cranberry juice, pineapple juice.

Lyrik- some liquor...beer...vodka and all dat shit to bring...some burgers/dogs

Vampress- Drumsticks and Wings, also Liquor (Bacardi Big Apple, and any other type of Bacardi)!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS..

The best way to give you directions is the following. use Map Quest to search for Miami seaquarium. this landmark is right before HOBIE beach.

4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne, FL 33149

you need to follow directions exactly the way i post them so you won't get lost. the beach is on the same side of the seaquarium.

if you reach the seaquarium you passed it. the beach has 3 entrances.

one right after you go over the big bridge, the secone one which is where we will be & the last one which is right by the seaquarium.

okay here we go.

once you pay the toll to get into key biscayne, you will drive over a big bridge. once you pass the big bridge you will pass an entrance right after the bridge. Keep going till you see the middle or second entrance to the right. once you turn we will be to the left side of the middle entrance. if you are gonna bring something you need to get it b4 you get there because the nearest store is about 3-5 miles away.

if anyone has any question please pm by tomorrow night cuz i will not most likely check the board b4 i leave. So if anyone thinks they may get lost & i will be more than happy to pm you my # so you can contact me on saturday.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Anybody Whant's To Bring Something For The Grill Please Come Early I'm Going To Start The Grill Early So I Can Pound A Case Ot 2. Im Bringing Some Meat And Cuban Choriso About 8.5 Inches(ha-ha-ha) So If You Whant To Bring Chicken Or Burgers Fell Free

what are u plaaing on powering up, and of or they allow generators on the beach late at night.

??

sean bauzay and some of his friends used to have parties at hobie late at night.....most of the time they got away with it....i think there was only once the cops asked us to turn off the music.

I don't the gathering is going to go into the night, not if people are going to show up at 9am.... so that shouldn't be the problem.

I know on south beach and cradon you need a permit to place a generator on the beach per request of DERM.

If you just need a geni to power up a DJ console and 2 Mackie System, I might have on that can be used.

All the other generators we use for production are big and can power up a block so it won't be worth bring one out. But a small honda 50amp would do good.

If I get the geni you all pay the gas. ;):)

were you at any of them....i have a bunch of pics from those parties...you might even be in some of them....

Nope unfortunately my slacker ass never went, I always got tempted but would end up going to a club and start drinking early with friends, I guess I missed out on good times... :mad:

Nope unfortunately my slacker ass never went, I always got tempted but would end up going to a club and start drinking early with friends, I guess I missed out on good times... :mad:

i miss those parties...i have a feeling this one might turn out to be something like it if all goes well...

recon_9239100Hobie.jpg

thats the spot.. exactly where that entrance is there is a restroom. across from the restroom on the same side of the entrance is where we will be.

So anyone who wants to come out & join us.. PM for details.

I wonder if we should call the city of key biscayne and ask if it's going to be a problem. First, I don't think it should be cause a lot of people bring bigger speakers and hook them up to their car radios and play shitty reggaeton, which I believe should be banned. So what is a little trance and house music going to hurt.