Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday in Town for Vampress.... Aug 20th..

mjm

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a mi me importa 3 morrongas what music is played.......the important thing here is spending time with you guys!!!!

Im sure we're going to have an AWESOME time no matter what we hear besides, I plan to be trashed by NOON :biggrin:......I don't know about you guys!!!

Oh and Lisette, I think you can take this opportunity to honor that CP member;)......WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can't wait, somebody remember to bring a camera......I think there maybe some interesting PICS:grin3:!!!!

OH, I almost forgot FUCK YOU Phillip :rolleyes::)!!!!

:laugh:

i know it doesn't matter. They just wanted to bust someones chops..

BUT

there is something in the planning. So we shal wait & see. Either way.. I hope someone has a radio we can jam to. My radio is not working right. I shall have final confirmation l8r on 2day.

:laugh:

i know it doesn't matter. They just wanted to bust someones chops..

BUT

there is something in the planning. So we shal wait & see. Either way.. I hope someone has a radio we can jam to. My radio is not working right. I shall have final confirmation l8r on 2day.

Well if we can get a generator anyways, I have a stereo system with 60 cd carousel, that shit can play nonstop cds one after the other

Well if we can get a generator anyways, I have a stereo system with 60 cd carousel, that shit can play nonstop cds one after the other

if we get a generator we won't need a radio. we will have a few dj's spinning. i already have a small lineup in case we do get the generator. it will be a small mixture of house & trance dj's. So everyone get there fix.

Once i get final confirmation i will post the final details.

either way with or without a generator we will have music & we will have a BLAST!!!!..

L8R..

if we get a generator we won't need a radio. we will have a few dj's spinning. i already have a small lineup in case we do get the generator. it will be a small mixture of house & trance dj's. So everyone get there fix.

Once i get final confirmation i will post the final details.

either way with or without a generator we will have music & we will have a BLAST!!!!..

L8R..

Fo' Shizzle my nizzle. By the way, let Nelson know that I have hamburgers in my freezer I can take. Let me know what other things you need cause I'm going to start buying things little by little before the weekend

please let me know the set times and when ur gonna bust out with the reggaeton.

i'm not making anything...i know my friday night is going to be rough but i'll at least bring some ice...there's always room for that in this oven we live in......

please let me know the set times and when ur gonna bust out with the reggaeton.

i'm not making anything...i know my friday night is going to be rough but i'll at least bring some ice...there's always room for that in this oven we live in......

How dare you speak of that crap. we don't play that crap. That is heard blaring from those ruff necks on the beach :direct: