Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you happy?

deepspell

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you happy with your life at this point?

Material Possesions, Career, Love life, friends can be some of the factors.

have you made better progress from a year or two back?

Not at all. Not happy with any of it. My life pretty much sucks. I have a nice car but it doesn't give me any joy. I hate my job and ask myself every day why I'm still there and not someplace else pursuing my dreams. Love life? I fell hard for a woman and it went bad and I lost not only her but some close friends because of my poor reactions. I'm not in any hurry to pursue that shit again. I rent a nice condo that is probably worth more in rent than what I pay but even what I pay is high and rough at my salary. I was going to buy a condo and I have some money to put down for it but I stopped looking and stopped returning calls to real estate and loan agents. Just lost motivation. Too much stress and too many decisions to make. I can't get back to writing because I can't focus, too much shit going through my head. I have a finished novel and several that I had started but never got back to when life got in the way. So my early goals and dreams are just distant memories. Yeah, yeah, yeah. :nopity: I hear ya. But that's the answer to the questions.

Not at all. Not happy with any of it. My life pretty much sucks. I have a nice car but it doesn't give me any joy. I hate my job and ask myself every day why I'm still there and not someplace else pursuing my dreams. Love life? I fell hard for a woman and it went bad and I lost not only her but some close friends because of my poor reactions. I'm not in any hurry to pursue that shit again. I rent a nice condo that is probably worth more in rent than what I pay but even what I pay is high and rough at my salary. I was going to buy a condo and I have some money to put down for it but I stopped looking and stopped returning calls to real estate and loan agents. Just lost motivation. Too much stress and too many decisions to make. I can't get back to writing because I can't focus, too much shit going through my head. I have a finished novel and several that I had started but never got back to when life got in the way. So my early goals and dreams are just distant memories. Yeah, yeah, yeah. :nopity: I hear ya. But that's the answer to the questions.

wow... sounds like the only solution is to kill yourself.

No, not happy... I had a wonderful job but there was a missunderstanding for the position i was going to be filling... When they hired me they told me one thing and than when i got there i was doing something completely different but I didn't mind, although i did ask my boss to clearify my position... and then I lost the job, he just fed me a bunch of bs how he realized i'm overqualified (wtf?)... Anyways, that forced me to continue living with my parents.... my car is on its last breath.... my computer is also in need of substitution. The only thing I got is a loving family and a wonderful b/f. I think i'm experiencing the lowest point in my life so far...

I think i did make some progress than two years ago, but very very very slight one... progress maybe in paying off my college loan... but financially, no...

No, not happy... I had a wonderful job but there was a missunderstanding for the position i was going to be filling... When they hired me they told me one thing and than when i got there i was doing something completely different but I didn't mind, although i did ask my boss to clearify my position... and then I lost the job, he just fed me a bunch of bs how he realized i'm overqualified (wtf?)... Anyways, that forced me to continue living with my parents.... my car is on its last breath.... my computer is also in need of substitution. The only thing I got is a loving family and a wonderful b/f. I think i'm experiencing the lowest point in my life so far...

I think i did make some progress than two years ago, but very very very slight one... progress maybe in paying off my college loan... but financially, no...

People who love you is much more important than material shit. Possessions will always come and go, having people who love you is irreplaceable.