Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd what a night!!!

The opening track was a PVD edit of Chemical Brothers- Galvanize. Sounded a bit like the Abe Duque remix. This may have been one of the most insane opening tracks to a set ever.

The beautiful things remix is the Markus Schulz return to coldharbour remix.

Sick show indeed.

Thanks for the track info. I agree, the opening of a set is so important, and this stuck out as one of the best that I have heard lately. Great times!!!!

like i said on another messageboard, did it look like this:

http://www.soulsummitmusic.com/video/video2.htm

Or was it just people staring at the dj the whole time while fist pumping.

I don't care much for PVD and I wasn't even at this party, but please just shut the fuck up. When you pose irrelevant questions/comments like this (on two messageboards), you just come off as a hater. Who gives a fuck if it was like the video you linked to? Let people party how they want to party and see whatever DJ they want to see while you do your own thing.

I def had a good time...

i used to listen to pvd a while back and the music wasn’t exactly my thing - (only cool part was that he was using ableton)...but thats just me...

no matter what people say, pvd always was and always will be one of the best performers out there - the vibe there was simply incredible... people were just happy - everyone had a smile on their face... I mean you couldn’t be there and not have a good time... I'm def going back there every year...

I was considering going this event at first, but for some reason I didn't and looks like I missed out by the looks of some of the pics!! Looked like a rave from the pics or like being at a concert! It looked like there were plenty of beautiful women... some makin out with other women, others just dancing!! I never seen PVD play live, but I've heard good things from others who have heard him live and are fans!! Is his style of trance like Oakenfold's or does he have his own unique style? I've heard Oakenfold plenty of times before and I'm wondering if his style is similiar? I think Oakenfold is one of the best djs out there and I'd like to know if PVD's ranks up there with him? Damn I missed a good night!!