Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Crobar Vids from Saturday w/ Boris...need real player to view

each is their own. for the people that like to do drugs, hang out with friends, look at tweeked out guidettes from long island and the jersey shore while their juicehead bf is mangled in the VIP table they got, and here richie santanas entire discography then YES BORIS THROWS the best parties. I dont care for his music, but he is in the same category as Erick Morillo. The marketing team behind these two djs are amazing. Friends of mine from Italy and London went down to ibiza and heard ojeda and moraes and morillo and wanted to barf! music was old and said it was not what they liked, but the marketing of "Believe in Boris" and Subliminal Sessions is amazing. Thats why they can pack crobar and guys like Sander K. who after Roger Sanchez is the best resident crobar has and sander cant pack out the place. Like i said Boris isnt a great dj, and saying hes a good dj is also a stretch, BUT the man completes his job to the tee and thats to bring people back to Crobar time and time again. Promoters love this guy cause his fans are very loyal to him. And yes i agree being in crobar for a boris night is like being in SF but just with the same song being played for a good 10 hours

see not 2 be a dick but some comments are jus better kept secret...i mean ur intitled to voice ur honest opinon...point being the scene is already hot as hell...they trying stop us from having the 1 thing that makes most of us club goers happy...nd thats afterhours!!!! soo why bring more heat?

but back to my review...sat nite was my 1st visit to crobar and IT def a sickk experiance!!! got there around 5am...the layout was awsome..the lil tunnel to get into the main room..def caught my eye...dont ask cuz im still trying to figure out what made that stickk out!!!! the system is unreal...extremely crisp and def needed no adjustments to my knowledge!! the lights are sick...the show i seen was crazy..the coreagraphie(sp*) wass sickk....VIBE was great...the crowd wasnt that bad at all...the place was packed but not like a can of sardines....boris was playing jus to my liking...i am very impressed with mixing and track selection..imo his selection wasnt tht bad at all!! THE BEST THING ABOUT CROBAR IS THE EXHAUST SYSTEM .....HOLY SHIT ITS UNREAL HOW THAT PLACE GET SO SMOKED OUT THAT ITS IMPOSSIBE TO SEE ANYTHING INFRONT OF U....EXCEPT FOR FaCE TO FACE!

tracks i was able to rememeber!

Celeda - Underground

Vicor Calderone - Love me some more

Lil louie vega - dimond life

8 letters

what sounded to me as Basic J - the drums[A1] but not sure??

Armand Pena - Are you ready

some sikk tech shit that i realli enjoyed

Annihilate

and the closing touches was a great wait to cap off a nite like that

shuts music off...lights on completly and he drops Temepermental and then he plays 1 more after he shut the music off yet again comes in wth you dont even know me!!! and then he put 1 more in for good luck and i honestly dunt remember what it was!!!!

thats all i can remember with the trackss tho!! if u know any other tracks played that i didnt mention which im sure there are quite a few!!! post ids

I liked the kind of tribal he was playing...sound system is ridiculous....I dont think he strayed from 125bpm the whole night. The beginning of set sounded exactly like the end.

that place was so full of drugs I couldnt believe it. SF crowd different venue.

yeah that crowd was def a littleon the outs ...not normal ....think you had lots of spillover from PVD crowd (not dissing them, but meaning str8 from)...but who knows

they said strictor door next one..whatver that may mean

saturday night was upsetting to say the least. I thank god i had many friends with me, because i was upset at who and what was going on around me. First off the fire alarm went off at 2am or something like that and caused the AC to completely shutdown. WAY OVER CROWDED till about 5am and the music was just the icing on the cake, if the cake was made out of your grandmama's coochie. fuck crobar on saturdays, and fuck boris.

each is their own. for the people that like to do drugs, hang out with friends, look at tweeked out guidettes from long island and the jersey shore while their juicehead bf is mangled in the VIP table they got, and here richie santanas entire discography then YES BORIS THROWS the best parties. I dont care for his music, but he is in the same category as Erick Morillo. The marketing team behind these two djs are amazing. Friends of mine from Italy and London went down to ibiza and heard ojeda and moraes and morillo and wanted to barf! music was old and said it was not what they liked, but the marketing of "Believe in Boris" and Subliminal Sessions is amazing. Thats why they can pack crobar and guys like Sander K. who after Roger Sanchez is the best resident crobar has and sander cant pack out the place. Like i said Boris isnt a great dj, and saying hes a good dj is also a stretch, BUT the man completes his job to the tee and thats to bring people back to Crobar time and time again. Promoters love this guy cause his fans are very loyal to him. And yes i agree being in crobar for a boris night is like being in SF but just with the same song being played for a good 10 hours

your observation is 100% right

crobar does an amazing job packing the place to hear someone who should not even be playing in the same place as sander