Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Hip-Hop Nights

djmasterweb

Magic is around the corner - and also Labor Day Weekend. Here are the hottest hip-hop parties in Vegas, featuring TODAY's blazin' music...

Monday: Foundation Room in the Hip Hop Room

Tuesday: Pure Main Room

Wednesday: Flow @ Vivid, Tangerine

Thursday: Thirst @ OPM

Friday: Vivid, Curve, OPM, Pure, Body English

Saturday: Pure, Body English, OPM

Sunday: Body English, OPM, Seven, Risque Main Room

Note Body English, Pure and Tangerine mix Rock and Top 40 with Hip-Hop.

OPM is the only club that is true to Hip-Hop every night Thursday through Sunday. Sunday @ OPM now features DJ Franzen and Craig G who brought the wildly succesful Juice parties last year to House of Blues.

The only Real Funk & Soul Night In Las Vegas Is Slide @ tabu Ultra Lounge On a sunday Night.

There is no such thing as a hip hop night ,or hip hop dance.

hip hop is a culture,within that culture there is (graff writters) (mc's)( dj's that only spin mix and scratch wax) & (the B,boys)

If anyone is interested in a real culture night,theres only one,you got to check out the real D.J.P and the world famouse Rock steady crew.

Breaking it down live.

just beacause a DJ plays a rap cd that doesnt make it hip hop club.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Click Image to view animated invite

www.movingsun.com/demo/tabu/evites/slide/mailer

All those spots that I recommended play hip-hop music.

There may be no break dancers, and the djs may play cds or Serato, and there may be no bboys or graffiti, or soul and funk from the yesteryears of whatever culture floats your boat.

However with my list of spots and nights, you will get hot females, great current hip-hop that you know and love and a packed party.

If you're looking for a sausage fest celebrating which boy is most down with it, I can't really help you with that.

Hey Djmasterweb,

Saw some of your posts and noticed that you're a DJ at OPM. I'm headed to Vegas with some friends on Labor Day weekend and plan on partying at Pure that Friday night. I was considering checking out OPM beforehand, as I've never been and it looks like a cool space from the pics I've seen. When does OPM open on Friday?

Hey Djmasterweb,

Saw some of your posts and noticed that you're a DJ at OPM. I'm headed to Vegas with some friends on Labor Day weekend and plan on partying at Pure that Friday night. I was considering checking out OPM beforehand, as I've never been and it looks like a cool space from the pics I've seen. When does OPM open on Friday?

10. Am I right?