Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joonyah attacks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me?

Honey please stop the Tina! You're gonna end up just like Junior and his fans!

im honored that u would take the time and register my nickname from the JVM board on here ...thanx its cute.ohhh and btw i don't hang with Tina shes not my thing :) i have one word for u Therapy and i don't mean the party hunny.

i've always seen that pic time and time again online. it truly is scary. i used to do that shit, don't anymore. whatever, but i'm not gonna preach to anyone. what each person does to him/herself is their business. we are all grown boys and girls here.(i hope)

Wassup?u got plans this weekend?

chad 11pm-2am

junior 2 am-noon or whenever he decides

chris ill be in a grey tank top red aids walk braclet on my left wrist 5'8 135.be there between 2-4am come say hi if you happen to notice me.that goes for whoever :)[/quote

Would you mind if I said hello by kicking you in the balls?

junior was excellent at roxy. large crowd lots of energy & lots of smiles.

made it from 2 am to 8 that was excellent sampling of wonderful songs/faves.

since i predicted jnr wld top DT's recent crobar night, i will briefly contrast the 2 events. fuller jnr review soon im still blitzed from so much dancing 7 great songs and also started in west village with vodka from 11-2.

technique: DT's mixing was better than juniors. junior has at least 1 missed beat match and his hard house blends were less subtkle than Dt's 'best in the world' percussion/tribal/bottom mixes- DTs technique was extraordinary at both crobar sets.

programming/songs: DT played 9 hours of clanging pots/pans techno, hard tribal. junior played so many awesome musical songs like all this time, toni braxton, weeping child, mariah we belong mix!~ rickie lee jones, rob thomas. no comparison jnrs songs & playlist/programming blew away Dts noisy hard evil techno substantially.

surprises. DT had some cool sound effects & little noises that were special.

I may not have liked 50%+ of what DT played but the other 50% was impressive percussive beatdown tech-no-house-tribal...DTs drama is unmatched- he pulled black water out at the best moment & Dts overall tapestry, even in the narrow corridor of techno, was intertesting if noisy & not as sweet as jumniors predominently vocal set.

crowd. energy at both. well attended at both but roxy was more comfy than rammed guido sat crobar DT. found roxy more manageable crowd/space wise.

overall more good vibes at junior & more interesting & diverse mixed crowd. too many guids at DT. some people hated DT crobar crowd. overall roxy junior mixed crowd was better & it was a great jnr crowd after some cracked out spirit sets early 2005.

broad experience. dts technique & devotion to tech corridor impressed but did not show the many colors of the vocal deep house & melodies that made DT the best DJ a few years ago. overall im distressed by DTs new meathead hard tech-tribal direction.

junior worked hard to please his fans witha sweet set of many many crowd fave songs from last 5 or more years. i might have enjoyed a few hard rollibng bass progressive stompers but i know he'll pull those out in early or mid-set next times he plays. jnr focussed on popular sweet vocal house and he certainly presents it as well or better tahn almost any dj & has so for more than 20 years.

on a 'pleasure principle' jnrs roxy event was considerably more pleasant than dts crobar 2 weeks ago.

i rated DT 3 and 3/4 stars of 5 mainly due to his technique & intellectually fascinating shades of techno beats & mixing/noises.

between juniors superb playlist & the general warm vibes of roxy event I'll hv 2 give the night 4 stars of five. and maybe a bit more when i fully digest the weekend through sunday 8 am.

Dts skills surpassed jnr this time but juniors songs & programming & multi-culti vibey crowd won the match.

WINNER FOR AUGUST 2005: JUNIOR AT ROXY over DT @ Crobar.

chad 11pm-2am

junior 2 am-noon or whenever he decides

chris ill be in a grey tank top red aids walk braclet on my left wrist 5'8 135.be there between 2-4am come say hi if you happen to notice me.that goes for whoever :)[/quote

Would you mind if I said hello by kicking you in the balls?

lol sure i might like it...thats if you don't mind me cold punching u in the face.smooches.... :love:

PS JUNIOR MUHA FUCKIn WURKED IT>they shout the party down at 10:30 when it was supposed to end at noon but it rocked anywayz.the shows were awesome the decorations were fierce.Junior was on point and wurked that system.Fuck All the HAters. :bounce:

PSS Juniors mix of All this time "who loves JR mix" Fucking Phenominal!!!!!

It was the worst Junior party I ever been too.

Even Chris-NYC, Jiffy and Scott A were very disappointed!

Junior should no more celebrate his birthdays in public. It was a pure embarrassement. No mixing skills, awful, I have to repeat AWFUL!!!!!! song selection, all night pop house vocals and the same "can u party" loop over every track...can we say YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

and...WHERE was the crowd?:aaah: the place was jumpin & bumpin for Chad Jack and once Junior came on almost 80 % of the crowd left. There were like 150 cracked out twinks and asians left when they shut that place down at 10.30 am.

Can we send Grandpa Vasquez some hot new CD's by Steve Lawler, Sander Kleinenberg or Erick Morillo so he can hear for himself what garbage he's playing!!! This is 2005 and not 1992!

Get a grip or retire! :hung:

i love junior but i gotta say the party i thought was awful.

performances were shitty, no one was paying attention, especially to jason walker who i love but that song he did was so boring.

one question - what was that mix of "i wanna kiss you all over" he played. that was hot, but other than that i was bored out of my mind. the sound was terribble. i hate roxy

i love junior but i gotta say the party i thought was awful.

performances were shitty, no one was paying attention, especially to jason walker who i love but that song he did was so boring.

one question - what was that mix of "i wanna kiss you all over" he played. that was hot, but other than that i was bored out of my mind. the sound was terribble. i hate roxy

No Mercy - Kiss You All Ovah (Phil Ber's Have Mercy Mix)

again sorry u didnt have fun Leo where i was Jason was getting Much respect.