Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fave moment in your musical club history....

Ok what was the coolest moment in your clublife that sticks out in your mind right now.

--- We were dancing at ahz! in Orlando in 1991 to this really awesome song called "Frustration" by Taste Experience. We were totally into and it took us about 5 or 10 minutes before we looked up at and realized the band was playing the song live on stage, not 10 feet away from us. We just never bothered to turn around. Needless to say they played that song about 10 times in a row seeing back then house groups only had one release.

last september...on the terrace at space in ibiza. steve lawler was assaulting us with bangin track after bangin track. then he dropped this SICK track with a great bassline, pianos and a string breakdown that literally had everyone's jaw dropped. and when the beat came back and the string were goin crazy EVERY single person on the terrace went nuts at the same time. everyone has their hands in the air and was jumping around. it was total pandemonium!!! that was the first day of our trip and all week long we were trying to find this track. finally on one of the last days we heard it again at cafe mambo and the dj told us wut it was. turns out we heard strings of life for the first time. of course we got back to the states and it started getting real mtrendy, they added the vocal too it which ruined the track and i heard it everywhere i went. but that track still gives me goosebumps cuz i can close my eyes and picture the terrace at space, which is the most amazing experience ive ever had!!

last september...on the terrace at space in ibiza. steve lawler was assaulting us with bangin track after bangin track. then he dropped this SICK track with a great bassline, pianos and a string breakdown that literally had everyone's jaw dropped. and when the beat came back and the string were goin crazy EVERY single person on the terrace went nuts at the same time. everyone has their hands in the air and was jumping around. it was total pandemonium!!! that was the first day of our trip and all week long we were trying to find this track. finally on one of the last days we heard it again at cafe mambo and the dj told us wut it was. turns out we heard strings of life for the first time. of course we got back to the states and it started getting real mtrendy, they added the vocal too it which ruined the track and i heard it everywhere i went. but that track still gives me goosebumps cuz i can close my eyes and picture the terrace at space, which is the most amazing experience ive ever had!!

I hear ya about 'Strings of Life.' Back in May, Morales dropped it at Crobar and every1 went crazy.

IMO, Martijn Ten Velden & Mark Knight Toolroom Mix is the best mix.

2 fav moments that immediately stick out are:

(1) end of 1999 and early 2000 at Exit when Tsettos would drop Venga Boys - 'Kiss' (Airscape Mix) and the foam would come down from the ceiling. Other traxx that would get the crowd going were Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Live version) and Hi-Gate - 'Pitchin.'

(2) a little older, but in 1994 at Sound Factory bar when AVH's Witchdoktor (Dark Ages Mix) was played with the siren part going on and on.....

I have to pick just one?

I'd have to go with the first party I attended, when I was just a kid back in '92... Moby @ NASA, and the sound was turned up so loud that my clothes were flapping in the wind when i stood close to the speakers. :bounce: