Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tips on curing a HANGOVER

silver05

advil before you go to bed, or set your clock for an hour before you have to be up and take it with a tall glass of water go back to bed youll wake up fine...

Too late now, but, someone else told me the advil before bed will work too. Next time.

...hook up an IV pack...my friend does it all the time...he gets them from work, runs a line, and bam...within 20 minutes you're rehydrated and golden...i thought he was joking until i heard his coworkers talking about how they do the same...

...hook up an IV pack...my friend does it all the time...he gets them from work, runs a line, and bam...within 20 minutes you're rehydrated and golden...i thought he was joking until i heard his coworkers talking about how they do the same...

No problem where r u giong to get an IV pack?

did you fall asleep on your couch as well?

yeah i was on the couch... woke up and i had barfed all over it. soo disgusting. Spent two hours cleaning that mess this morning... and on top of it, i didn't have power until after 10am.. by far the nastiest thing i've ever done.

:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:

i'm never drinking like that again.

It's probably been said already, but the number one cure for a hangover is really greasy diner food....on friday night, i lost track of how many beers i had...it was definitely in the high double digits...and i felt like hell the next morning. Then someone brought me an order of fried onion rings from the diner and voila, it was better and i was good for the day lol