Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Crew Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its official the entire DEKO crew is out of the Jersey shore!!! I guess you cocky pricks been served notice!! Your out your dumb ass outfits stupid promo ideas there all done!!!

JERRY X = fired

VSOTO = fired

And all you other pretenders!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU BITCHES LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Its official the entire DEKO crew is out of the Jersey shore!!! I guess you cocky pricks been served notice!! Your out your dumb ass outfits stupid promo ideas there all done!!!

JERRY X = fired

VSOTO = fired

guess all your talk didnt get backed up...sorry fo ya! :aaah:

nobody should go........... all u people that ever got a hookup from the deko crew, should boycott tempts and xs....... if nobody showed up for LDW, that would send them a message.................... I bet alot of u people will be there, have some loyality towards the deko crew and hit the city instead.

Looks like it will be the same Bullshit at the shore again. At least these guys tried to bring real talent to that fuckin shit hole town. But instead of being thankfull you fucks just acted like they were invading your precious town. I am personally glad that they are out of that town, it just dragged their reputations through the shit..

If there is truth to this than Good for them, they are better off......... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looks like it will be the same Bullshit at the shore again. At least these guys tried to bring real talent to that fuckin shit hole town. But instead of being thankfull you fucks just acted like they were invading your precious town. I am personally glad that they are out of that town, it just dragged their reputations through the shit..

If there is truth to this than Good for them, they are better off......... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well said madness........thanks

sept. 17th deko lounge the real *SESSIONS made by music returns

remember the first time you met house, it was love at first sight

JERRY X = fired

VSOTO = fired

We are out of the Jersey shore, but not out of Jersey :)

Cocky, naaaaaaaa, we are way far from that and your last sentence made no sense. Please rephrase, thank you :)

All I can say is that the promotions last year at XS was a success all summer long. Job well done & a fine accomplishment made. This year we tried to build up Tempts cause last year it was dead all summer long. Xs continued to be good as Tempts was a bit better and again job well done and accomplishment made by everyone that was on board.

We satisfied a lot of people, so by hearing that our job was done :)

Where are you going to see us later? lol

Victor Soto

I think it's time the Jersey Shore bring back Kevin Kiwi and crew to get things jumping again...

now those guys know how to throw a party...every party I've ever been to that they put together had an unbelievable vibe to it. They always seem to bring in the best talent and the hottest girls. Places are always packed out by 12 o'clock no matter what.

i.e. XL Lounge (Ironbound Newark)...summer of '04

If there is truth to this than Good for them, they are better off......... :clap::clap::clap:

:hat: hahaha i agree seaside sucks anyway

nobody should go........... all u people that ever got a hookup from the deko crew, should boycott tempts and xs....... if nobody showed up for LDW, that would send them a message.................... I bet alot of u people will be there, have some loyality towards the deko crew and hit the city instead.

its ok. well be down there this weekend givin out deko VIP cards. So come down and see us at tempts and xs.

We wont have any lists or anything but find me inside and ill get you a vip card.

My friends and I have decided to boycott the shore this weekend, and every weekend going forward for the rest of our clubbing careers... We had a confrence call today, and the shore just lost about 50 customers that were loyal to seaside/belmar for 7 years running. We decided we're gonna hit up the city all summer long next year, and for the years remaining in our clubbing careers.. Our Clubbing careers have taken a turn for the worst, the deko guys have been a staple in the clubbing careers of alot of clubbers. When we go clubbing, we club to have fun and meet other clubbers. I hope this doesn't effect the clubbing careers of all you other clubbers out there that club. So for now, i'm gonna sip on a club soda and and watch Rocky get killed by Clubber Lang.

My friends and I have decided to boycott the shore this weekend, and every weekend going forward for the rest of our clubbing careers... We had a confrence call today, and the shore just lost about 50 customers that were loyal to seaside/belmar for 7 years running. We decided we're gonna hit up the city all summer long next year, and for the years remaining in our clubbing careers.. Our Clubbing careers have taken a turn for the worst, the deko guys have been a staple in the clubbing careers of alot of clubbers. When we go clubbing, we club to have fun and meet other clubbers. I hope this doesn't effect the clubbing careers of all you other clubbers out there that club. So for now, i'm gonna sip on a club soda and and watch Rocky get killed by Clubber Lang.

:rofl::bowdown:

Our Clubbing careers have taken a turn for the worst, the deko guys have been a staple in the clubbing careers of alot of clubbers.

Those Deko mofos have definitely been a staple in my clubbing career. It's definitely not gonna be the same without their sick ass parties at XS and Temps.

But I definitely like the Kevin Kiwi idea. His parties were way sicker than the Deko guys'.

Deko guys were awesome this summer, and I give you guys credit for giving some good parties this summer.

Ya this summer was good, not as good as other summers,it was a good summer tho.. Summers on the shore are great summers, even if the weather isn't up to par with other summers. I remember one summer I met a woman named summer who used summers eve douche, it was just a summer fling..

Ya this summer was good, not as good as other summers,it was a good summer tho.. Summers on the shore are great summers, even if the weather isn't up to par with other summers. I remember one summer I met a woman named summer who used summers eve douche, it was just a summer fling..

LOL.. I wil close out the SUMMER down the shore. :pint:

Cocky, naaaaaaaa, we are way far from that and your last sentence made no sense. Please rephrase, thank you :)

All I can say is that the promotions last year at XS was a success all summer long. Job well done & a fine accomplishment made. This year we tried to build up Tempts cause last year it was dead all summer long. Xs continued to be good as Tempts was a bit better and again job well done and accomplishment made by everyone that was on board.

We satisfied a lot of people, so by hearing that our job was done :)

Where are you going to see us later? lol

Victor Soto

Well Put... True to his word, Classy and Confident as always.

Unless you ever actually PROMOTED a weekly party before you have no idea HOW HARD it is to come up with new and exciting ideas Week after Week after Week to get people in a club. You don't just open the doors and people pour in, specially in Jersey in the summer. Its a JOB, So give some credit where it's due...

Now speaking of giving credit, the Kevin Kiwi idea, you have to remebr of lot of these parties and summer's arn't what they used to be, WHY? Because people, in our generation, our growing up and moving on, getting families or not going out as much or whatever the case is...and the young club goers really have no idea what is what, they just know what they see. So maybe the scene isn't the thing that needs to change, YOU ARE?!

No one wants to be the OLD GUY at the club.... My .02 Cents

Johnny Marc

NOT COCKY????? SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.....I'M PLENTY COCKY

All I can say is that the promotions last year at XS was a success all summer long. Job well done & a fine accomplishment made.Victor Soto

YEA THINGS WERE DIFFERENT LAST YEAR.......