Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Micheal Moore Letter to Bush...

and what has Fatass Moore done to help besides feed himself to be as big as the state of Texas??

Do some research and get back to me...cheers

P.S. - he'll probably make a movie off this event too...which you sheep will of course pay for and CONTINUE to fatten his pockets and Twinkie fund.

you hate moore dont you? Regardless of who he is and what he says there is just one thing that is true ... he is a horrible leader and that is final

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you hate moore dont you? Regardless of who he is and what he says there is just one thing that is true ... he is a horrible leader and that is final

Nah i don't hate Moore - I actually think he's a sound business man...receiving awards making millions off tragic events is ingenious...I don't think I'd have the stomach (no pun intended ;)) to do that.

I do laugh at the millions and millions of suckers that support his cause and movies...

Have you seen Farenheit 911?

1st - This has been an on-going issue before the war hit, and lets not bring up war shall we... another topic we have never seen eye to eye on

2nd - CAME OFF VACATION TWO DAYS LATER .. im sorry that is just ass

3rd - It only took that long to mobilize because the president was slacking

1 - the state goofed..bottom line. reread my reply to that ignoramus Detroit a few pages back.

2 - i dont know about his presonal life but the point is he went there and surveyed the damage

3 - your opinion not fact

Nah i don't hate Moore - I actually think he's a sound business man...receiving awards making millions off tragic events is ingenious

Have you seen Farenheit 911?

So did CNN, MSNBC, and many other media outlets ... they made money off of the same tragic event

Oh by the way, he has said in numerous interviews that he doesnt care if you reprint, copy and give away any works that he has done. He wants the information out and is willing to not make a dime off it

I saw his movie, but what does that have to do with anything. His opinion might be a bit biased, but the bottom line is this .. bush never answered none of his questions to debunk his beliefs and statements and to me .. silence is one of the biggest forms of guilt

So did CNN, MSNBC, and many other media outlets ... they made money off of the same tragic event

Oh by the way, he has said in numerous interviews that he doesnt care if you reprint, copy and give away any works that he has done. He wants the information out and is willing to not make a dime off it

I saw his movie, but what does that have to do with anything. His opinion might be a bit biased, but the bottom line is this .. bush never answered none of his questions to debunk his beliefs and statements and to me .. silence is one of the biggest forms of guilt

you are so stupid

this is the dumbest respone of the month

way to go superstar

keep smoking

Not wanting to make money from his "information" ??? My natural black ass...He asks for $40,000 PER speech...yeah he's not in it for the money :laugh:

And why should Bush answer fatass? You already said he's biased, so whatever Bush says would mean nothing to him. I wouldn't dignify that slob with an answer either.

Not wanting to make money from his "information" ??? My natural black ass...He asks for $40,000 PER speech...yeah he's not in it for the money :laugh:

And why should Bush answer fatass? You already said he's biased, so whatever Bush says would mean nothing to him. I wouldn't dignify that slob with an answer either.

I didnt say he didnt want to make money .. he said that reprint and copying his propaganda and dsitributing it for free is fine with him ...

I feel that answering the mans questions would be the best wayt o make him look like an asshole, but not replying and just ignoring the issue makes the president look that much more ignorant

I didnt say he didnt want to make money .. he said that reprint and copying his propaganda and dsitributing it for free is fine with him ...

I feel that answering the mans questions would be the best wayt o make him look like an asshole, but not replying and just ignoring the issue makes the president look that much more ignorant

I give up here...

:doh:

I don't know elevatedflow...it seems that you're just trying your hardest to turn this natural disaster into a way to bash Bush

I'm not gonna sit here and say the man was perfect in responding, in fact he was far from it but the way I look at it is that there were mistakes made all around. When something of this magnitude happens things are going to go wrong no matter who is in charge. And I feel like people like Michael Moore are just going to use it for their own gain. Instead of people going around pointing fingers at everyone, the main concern is helping all of the victims.

City and state officials should have had a worst case scenario first response plan in place to take care of disasters like this. It is then FEMA's responsibility to come in, take charge, restore order, and clean up. It is OBVIOUSLY apparent that New Orleans did not have a plan in place for a disaster of this scope.

How on Earth anybody has the balls to put the blame on the President is beyond me????????? Those who do, really need to go back to middle school and repeat a social studies class on government. Believe it or not, city and state officials have real jobs with responsibilities and duties that they are held accountable for.

For example, take a look at how quickly Houston, TX was set up and ready to start taking in flood victims. Who do you think made that possible.... FEMA???? Absolutely not, that entire shop was set up at the Astrodome by city and state officials. Houston, TX has had an emergency hurricane repsonse plan in place for years.

The youngins on this board really need to get a clue before they start flapping their mouths.

City and state officials should have had a worst case scenario first response plan in place to take care of disasters like this. It is then FEMA's responsibility to come in, take charge, restore order, and clean up. It is OBVIOUSLY apparent that New Orleans did not have a plan in place for a disaster of this scope.

How on Earth anybody has the balls to put the blame on the President is beyond me????????? Those who do, really need to go back to middle school and repeat a social studies class on government. Believe it or not, city and state officials have real jobs with responsibilities and duties that they are held accountable for.

For example, take a look at how quickly Houston, TX was set up and ready to start taking in flood victims. Who do you think made that possible.... FEMA???? Absolutely not, that entire shop was set up at the Astrodome by city and state officials. Houston, TX has had an emergency hurricane repsonse plan in place for years.

The youngins on this board really need to get a clue before they start flapping their mouths.

:clap2: :clap2:

Well said!

The "Vote or Die" generation wants to blame the person they hate the most. Grow the "F" up already

I don't know elevatedflow...it seems that you're just trying your hardest to turn this natural disaster into a way to bash Bush

I'm not gonna sit here and say the man was perfect in responding, in fact he was far from it but the way I look at it is that there were mistakes made all around. When something of this magnitude happens things are going to go wrong no matter who is in charge. And I feel like people like Michael Moore are just going to use it for their own gain. Instead of people going around pointing fingers at everyone, the main concern is helping all of the victims.

NMN your right man, i have reflected on what message i have been pushing and that is hate towards the bush administration when the real important thing is Helping the people down there.

I bet much to spragga's surprise i am not a supporter of Michael Moores. I may see eye to eye on some of his views but he is a very pushy and obnoxious person and can be very biased. I dont feel that he is purely an opportunist though. He believes greatly in his message, but the fact that he is capitalizing on it so greatly can make a person have second doubts about how genuine his efforts are.

As for headpusher, always plays devils advocate for attention. Name calling is a tatic that the bush administration used on a grieving mother in Texas ... they could use a guy like you on their team.

As for headpusher, always plays devils advocate for attention. Name calling is a tatic that the bush administration used on a grieving mother in Texas ... they could use a guy like you on their team.

I believe it was you who first called him a "piece of shit" and said he should be

"shot on sight" after you read his post that you disagreed with

there is something to be said for the administration of NOLA and their rate of response and how prepared they were for this. There was some serious slacking, but then again, Houston had time to prepare so to compare the 2 is apple and oranges there

From where i stand, the beef with the people is the amount of time it took the president to respond to the disaster. Not so much the support and assistance that was sent, but how long it took for it to get there. The disaster was more than any city could prepare for. This is something that definately required federal assistance and saying it didnt would be ludacris

FEMA is part of Homeland Security

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=10&content=429

The many men and women who daily protect our borders and secure our country are committed to the safety of our homeland. The new Department will help them do their jobs better with increased communication, coordination and resources. Specifically, the new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will have three primary missions:

Prevent terrorist attacks within the United States,

Reduce America's vulnerability to terrorism, and

Minimize the damage from potential attacks and natural disasters.

clearly, that didnt happen.

there is something to be said for the administration of NOLA and their rate of response and how prepared they were for this. There was some serious slacking, but then again, Houston had time to prepare so to compare the 2 is apple and oranges there

From where i stand, the beef with the people is the amount of time it took the president to respond to the disaster. Not so much the support and assistance that was sent, but how long it took for it to get there. The disaster was more than any city could prepare for. This is something that definately required federal assistance and saying it didnt would be ludacris

thank you.

Then start blaming Governor Kathleen Blanco and the director of FEMA Michael Brown. They're the retards responsible for the delay.