Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Micheal Moore Letter to Bush...

Then start blaming Governor Kathleen Blanco and the director of FEMA Michael Brown. They're the retards responsible for the delay.

I would like to say this, through the bickering and banter of myself and other in this thread i have been enlightened and have taken time to reflect on my opinion on all this and who is to blame. I have to gained insight in to the short comings of the NOLA administration and also their lack of preperation in all this, I would like to know what was the original plan and how was it executed. I also have learned that i have to be less biased against the bush administration on this and remember there are other people who were seriously lacking in their responisbilities.

I still though will not change my opinion and the amount of responsibility that should be put on the president. HE IS THE PRESIDENT, CHOOSEN (through lies and decption IMO) LEADER OF THE " GREATEST FREE NATION " in the world. Whether or not the locals fucked up .. he should have been ready and prepared to pick up the pieces.

So i say thank you to all who expressed their opinions with valid responses and facts. I appreciate the patience you exhibited while challenging my views. I just hope in the end america will band together and not just sit around and finger point

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defended my reasoning for that .. he just insulted me and left it at that with nothing to merit why ..
there is no reasoning for calling someone a piece of shit ..except for that you are really immature.

and there is no need for me to defend calling you stupid..your stupid response pretty much speaks for itself..

you dont see anyone else asking why i called you stupid..

why dont you try to play Prof. Political Science with the rest of the potheads you associate with...maybe after a few blunts you guys can pretend you actually are intelligent.

there is no reasoning for calling someone a piece of shit ..except for that you are really immature.

and there is no need for me to defend calling you stupid..your stupid response pretty much speaks for itself..

you dont see anyone else asking why i called you stupid..

why dont you try to play Prof. Political Science with the rest of the potheads you associate with...maybe after a few blunts you guys can pretend you actually are intelligent.

Smoking pot has nothing to do with intelligence.

FEMA is part of Homeland Security

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=10&content=429

The many men and women who daily protect our borders and secure our country are committed to the safety of our homeland. The new Department will help them do their jobs better with increased communication, coordination and resources. Specifically, the new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will have three primary missions:

Prevent terrorist attacks within the United States,

Reduce America's vulnerability to terrorism, and

Minimize the damage from potential attacks and natural disasters.

clearly, that didnt happen.

My response to your article is... terrible shit happens. We do not live in a perfect world, nor is ANY government in this world a flawless institution.

The most important thing from this point forward is that our appointed leaders make the necessary changes to assure the public that something like this will NEVER happen again.

If you took the time to pull your head out of partisan politics' ass for a second, you wouldn't be trying to place the blame on a single man.

FEMA is part of Homeland Security

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=10&content=429

The many men and women who daily protect our borders and secure our country are committed to the safety of our homeland. The new Department will help them do their jobs better with increased communication, coordination and resources. Specifically, the new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will have three primary missions:

Prevent terrorist attacks within the United States,

Reduce America's vulnerability to terrorism, and

Minimize the damage from potential attacks and natural disasters.

from the National Response Plan (NRP) dated December 2004 under the Department of Homeland Security.

"A basic premise of the NRP is that incidents are

generally handled at the lowest jurisdictional level

possible. Police, fire, public health and medical,

emergency management, and other personnel are

responsible for incident management at the local level.

In some instances, a Federal agency in the local area

may act as a first responder and may provide direction

or assistance consistent with its specific statutory

authorities and responsibilities. In the vast majority of

incidents, State and local resources and interstate mutual

aid normally provide the first line of emergency

response and incident management support."

from the National Response Plan (NRP) dated December 2004 under the Department of Homeland Security.

"A basic premise of the NRP is that incidents are

generally handled at the lowest jurisdictional level

possible. Police, fire, public health and medical,

emergency management, and other personnel are

responsible for incident management at the local level.

In some instances, a Federal agency in the local area

may act as a first responder and may provide direction

or assistance consistent with its specific statutory

authorities and responsibilities. In the vast majority of

incidents, State and local resources and interstate mutual

aid normally provide the first line of emergency

response and incident management support."

They just don't get it.

I bet you if Digweed's show got cancelled last weekend, Bigpoppapenis would have tried to place the blame on George Bush for it.

Celine Dion, Bianca Jagger, Pierce Brosnon need to shut up. No one cares about their opinions with NO/Katrina. First of Celine Dion you resemble an Pre Mentis and your songs are crap. Bianca Jagger you were a slut in the 70's sucking every D in Studio 54. Pierce Brosnon your Remington fucking Steele, keep your prissy mouth shut.