Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Bush

He's is absolute disgrace to America and its people! He has sent thousand of American troops to the deaths, and has turned New Orleans in a city of lawless-ness! These people are American citizens, not animals. Both Black and Whites. Rapes, murders and deaths do to a lack of leadership and order. He should spend a night a the Superdome without his SS Agents to protect his bitch ass! He has set this country back 40 years! This should have never happened in America. What a god-damn SHAME! BUSH>>> :flush:

He's is absolute disgrace to America and its people! He has sent thousand of American troops to the deaths, and has turned New Orleans in a city of lawless-ness! These people are American citizens, not animals. Both Black and Whites. Rapes, murders and deaths do to a lack of leadership and order. He should spend a night a the Superdome without his SS Agents to protect his bitch ass! He has set this country back 40 years! This should have never happened in America. What a god-damn SHAME! BUSH>>> :flush:

I just came back to read your post today. Ive been on the ranch for vacation for 5 days.......

..... Allegedly its going to come out that one of the Bushes (sr or jr) vetoed/blocked the bill or similar that would have given funding for a Cat 5 levee when it came up a few years ago. He didnt want it.

I cant agree more with all of this. i seen that kanye west thing and i was amased somebody acutally had the balls and say something. i do not really follow up on the government but when i see shit like this it is just fuckin sad. i dont care who lives down in N.O. black, white, blue or yellow. they are americans just like we are up in Jersey and all these people have barely any water or food and it takes them a week to get shit down there. Fuck when other countrys are in need the USA gets food and water to them that day and we cant even take care of our own people. i am sure there were problems getting people help down there but it seemed like BUSH didnt really care about them much and didnt put much thought into helping his own contry. maybe i am wrong about a few things but to me it hurts to see so many americans in need of help and there is not much being down.

Z

I was born and raised in New Orleans and just moved up here 6 months ago and I have to disagree with stuff you are saying about Bush.

The fucking MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS did NOTHING to prepare the city of New Orleans for a Cat 5 hurricane. He did the same shit he always does for every storm.....send people to the Superdome and now he's trying to cover his ASS by blaming the federal government.

Also, OUR STUPID LOUISANA GOVERNOR KATHLEEN BLANCO REFUSED... (LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN....FUCKING REFUSED) to sign an agreement federalizing the rescue mission after federal officials were so distressed by the disorganization at the local level.....

MISSISSIPPI AND ALABAMA asked for Federal Aid and put in place Mandatory Law for evacuation on Saturday before the hurricane.

The STUPID FUCKING MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS DIDN'T DO SHIT UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT....NOW THAT SICK BASTARD IS BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE WHILE HE SITS ON HIS FAT ASS IN BATON ROUGE POINTING FINGERS..... HE HASN'T BEEN IN NEW ORLEANS SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY....HE MADE SURE HE GOT HIS ASS OUT OF THERE SO HE COULD DO INTERVIEWS BASH'IN EVERYONE ELSE....WHERE DA FUCK WAS HE? Did you see him giving out water, picking up dead bodies, giving out food?

HE LEFT ALL OF THE NEW ORLEANS PEOPLE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES ....BOTH BLACK AND WHITE.....

I BLAME THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS AND THE GOVERNOR FOR THEIR LACK OF RESPONSE ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN......THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER...

I was born and raised in New Orleans and just moved up here 6 months ago and I have to disagree with stuff you are saying about Bush.

The fucking MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS did NOTHING to prepare the city of New Orleans for a Cat 5 hurricane. He did the same shit he always does for every storm.....send people to the Superdome and now he's trying to cover his ASS by blaming the federal government.

Also, OUR STUPID LOUISANA GOVERNOR KATHLEEN BLANCO REFUSED... (LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN....FUCKING REFUSED) to sign an agreement federalizing the rescue mission after federal officials were so distressed by the disorganization at the local level.....

MISSISSIPPI AND ALABAMA asked for Federal Aid and put in place Mandatory Law for evacuation on Saturday before the hurricane.

The STUPID FUCKING MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS DIDN'T DO SHIT UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT....NOW THAT SICK BASTARD IS BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE WHILE HE SITS ON HIS FAT ASS IN BATON ROUGE POINTING FINGERS..... HE HASN'T BEEN IN NEW ORLEANS SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY....HE MADE SURE HE GOT HIS ASS OUT OF THERE SO HE COULD DO INTERVIEWS BASH'IN EVERYONE ELSE....WHERE DA FUCK WAS HE? Did you see him giving out water, picking up dead bodies, giving out food?

HE LEFT ALL OF THE NEW ORLEANS PEOPLE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES ....BOTH BLACK AND WHITE.....

I BLAME THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS AND THE GOVERNOR FOR THEIR LACK OF RESPONSE ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN......THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER...

I agree 100% with you!... Got a relative down there whose friend is a fireman. He has worked over a week straight non-stop trying to save lives.

He basically had a nervous break down after his was shot at over 50 times!

What a disgrace some of our citizens are in this country to shoot our rescuers!

Oh yea! I saw a news conference and the Governor said.. "the levy broke and we will deal with it tomorrow, I am leaving for dinner."

That says it alll.....

on point. Katrina just amplified all the problems down there. Kanye West can suck a dick. Mike Myers wanted to slap him so bad. What an ass.

thank you so much for letting everyone know what's really going on down there. good to hear from someone who actually knows what's going on.

you guys are kinda correct. You have to remember the location of this land and how it is situated. Who to blame well that can be on a ton of people, but I can see how Bush and the Mayor would be the ones to blame even though there not. This geographical region was told years ago that they need to either make the dam walls higher or find a way to tunnel the water out. They failed and kept building in areas below sea level. So to say 1 person is at fault is wrong, really wrong.

If you want to say how there was no order down there for 3-4 days after then yea thats screwed up and needs to be looked at Bush not the mayor. The mayor declared the state in need and Bush agreeed. Now how ever you want to look at, Bush should have taken the troops from over seas back here faster but it just doesnt work like that, ask anyone who has been in the service. I am not saying 3 days was quick it should have been a 24 hour turn around, again depending where the chocks were to bring them back and then move the people to cali and so forth.

But this is just the beging and global warming keeps taking place, I could see this hapeneing to places liek Cuba, Bermuda, Florida, etc. Storm serge is very hard to stop, i suggest you watch the movie by 2 camera men in a hotel and they show you just how fast that water comes through. BTW just becuase you live up in NJ, and around 30 miles of the shore doesnt mean your safe either. This is all costal areas, it sucks but I wouldnt loose sleep over it.