Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Saturdays Sept. 10th VIP Card Giveaway.

not good then, do yout think this Saturday will be better with Johhny Vicious or with Denny coming up in October?

ok with vic and denny in the buildning ...yes it will be a little better but the place has so many other flaws that it wont matter

also i dont think the system can hold vic and denny

Pics Courtesy of Johel Berrios Jr.

http://dennytsettosmusic.com/tsettos_gallery/thumbnails.php?album=17

ok with vic and denny in the buildning ...yes it will be a little better but the place has so many other flaws that it wont matter

also i dont think the system can hold vic and denny

Pics Courtesy of Johel Berrios Jr.

http://dennytsettosmusic.com/tsettos_gallery/thumbnails.php?album=17

Oh please... here we go again... I am only going to say this once...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WITH BASHING THIS CLUB>>

This is getting old.... FLAWS FLAWS FLAWS... Please stop....

THE SYSTEM CAN'T HANDLE DENNY.. NO BUT IT CAN HANDLE JP...

ENOUGH SAID...

yea......put it this way i wanted to shoot myself

i'm not one to bash...its not my job or place,but it was bad

Not that i like studio 4 or anything but do you really think you say you arent bashing when just from your pictures from Temps alone you can see a deko angle that you have. So i would say your take is a bit slanted just my 2 cents

btw Denny has played the system before i think

Denny has played at Studio 9 several times in the past and will be there on Oct 22nd and i'm sure he will be there a few more times down the road. Alot of good DJs have played on the Studio 9 system: Mendez, Ojeda, Moody, Viscious, JP, Giorgio, Realm

Oh please... here we go again... I am only going to say this once...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WITH BASHING THIS CLUB>>

This is getting old.... FLAWS FLAWS FLAWS... Please stop....

THE SYSTEM CAN'T HANDLE DENNY.. NO BUT IT CAN HANDLE JP...

ENOUGH SAID...

first things first ...get over yourself because if you really know me then you wouldn't be running your mouth.

it doesn't matter what venue i work for.... i will always speak the truth.....my own venue has a few things that need to be worked on and we are doing what we need to do to improve and to last in the industry.

flaws yes flaws...get over it studio 9 has flaws as do all clubs

now as for the system handling dj's = ok so you"re saying that it handled well with them,but the real question is how did it sound.....like shit

you have sound hitting off all the wall into each other...not designed right and sounds like shit

now stop wasting my time candygirl lover

Not that i like studio 4 or anything but do you really think you say you arent bashing when just from your pictures from Temps alone you can see a deko angle that you have. So i would say your take is a bit slanted just my 2 cents

just like i told mister candylover...if you know me then you wouldn't be saying this....

we did a whole summer with tempts and xs and our staff was not 100% happy with the turn out so what does that all mean......yes the pics had a deko sign and an r3 sign...so what

and your point is???????????????

and we are talking about studio 9 not 4 bro

i also stated that the place had flaws...which mean you have time to correct but now you know it alls are making me bash when its not needed

grow up you simple minded asses

first things first ...get over yourself because if you really know me then you wouldn't be running your mouth.

it doesn't matter what venue i work for.... i will always speak the truth.....my own venue has a few things that need to be worked on and we are doing what we need to do to improve and to last in the industry.

flaws yes flaws...get over it studio 9 has flaws as do all clubs

now as for the system handling dj's = ok so you"re saying that it handled well with them,but the real question is how did it sound.....like shit

you have sound hitting off all the wall into each other...not designed right and sounds like shit

now stop wasting my time candygirl lover

Sound hitting off the walls??????? hmm...sounds like your having a flash back of ECHO...oh my bad I mean DEKO...isn't that the club that has no room?? or is that the one that puts their vip guests who buy bottles on a bench w/ fake ass rope offs?? or is that the one that makes u feel like ur in a cave?...hmm...seems to have slipped my mind ...nah..I think thats the club that wasnt designed right...yep...pretty sure now...definetly...DEKO

I went on a Thursday in July I think, a few weeks before JP was there, and Denny was the DJ, no one showed up, place was dead.

HELLO!!!!!maybe its b/c it was the summer & maybe it wasnt the club nor who was spinning...or maybe YOU just cleared that place out...hmm..Come to think of it I went to deko one nite in the spring..and left there b/c it was sooo dead...traveled over 2 S9 and for some reason they had a line out the door & around the building... i also had trouble getting there 4 all the major highways were backed up to get there....hmmm....I wonder y that may have happened...hmm..I dont think i ever heard of a club in this area ever pulling that many ppl...seems 2 me their doing something right...

Denny has played at Studio 9 several times in the past and will be there on Oct 22nd and i'm sure he will be there a few more times down the road. Alot of good DJs have played on the Studio 9 system: Mendez, Ojeda, Moody, Viscious, JP, Giorgio, Realm

EXactly....maybe chillfagot...oh oh oh...my bad...I think it was chill factor...was the one who couldn't handle the system...lol

EXactly....maybe chillfagot...oh oh oh...my bad...I think it was chill factor...was the one who couldn't handle the system...lol

ahhhh figures a bunch a newbies to the game who can't handle the truth,lol.....

Hey starfag grow up and get your venue together....I'm not gonna step to your level you cornball

Put all the time and enegry towards your venue.....or your following because you will need it

Also who spins back house records to blend,lol

Step your game up then speak to me

HELLO!!!!!maybe its b/c it was the summer & maybe it wasnt the club nor who was spinning...or maybe YOU just cleared that place out...hmm..Come to think of it I went to deko one nite in the spring..and left there b/c it was sooo dead...traveled over 2 S9 and for some reason they had a line out the door & around the building... i also had trouble getting there 4 all the major highways were backed up to get there....hmmm....I wonder y that may have happened...hmm..I dont think i ever heard of a club in this area ever pulling that many ppl...seems 2 me their doing something right...

i guess you never saw the traffic @ deko when we had eric morillo and roger sanchez huh,lol...............

click to this link and look at pic # 21 then talk to me....and this was jsut the start of the night...........

http://www.djmattreid.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=9

just like i told mister candylover...if you know me then you wouldn't be saying this....

we did a whole summer with tempts and xs and our staff was not 100% happy with the turn out so what does that all mean......yes the pics had a deko sign and an r3 sign...so what

and your point is???????????????

and we are talking about studio 9 not 4 bro

i also stated that the place had flaws...which mean you have time to correct but now you know it alls are making me bash when its not needed

grow up you simple minded asses

first off you know i meant studio 9 second off a lot of your pictures had basically the whole staff or anyone that works at Deko in them Joe Armenio Binoy Adrienne Kosta Hani should i go on? but i wasnt bashing just making an observation like you .....

And if i was so simple minded perhaps i would have been able to read your incoherant fucking typing because besides your sentence structure being somewhere in the third grade range your spelling tends to tell me English is definately not a second or even third language.

I find it hilarious that you thought you were going to say something about a place around the block from Deko and put the disclaimer " Oh i am not bashing " and get upset when people come back at you for that i think you prob have the simplest mind of all...........

Peace