Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best complete album EVER.

fat0ny

Ok, so. IMO Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon is the best Non-mixed album ever track for track. I don't think I can even listen to single tracks off of it, I can only pop the whole thing in and listen to it as one very long track.

So whats yours?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to decide which...Dark Side is definitively a masterpiece on its own right, I wouldn't there's a "best album eer" out there, it's a matter of taste...

Led Zeppelin "In Through The Outdoor" is pretty darn bitchin'..."Nevermind" from Nirvana..INXS "Kick"...all albums from The Police, all albums from Bob Marley, all albums from U2...you are right, Dark Side is the best, now pass the bong and turn on the lava lamp, would ya?

there's a best album ever for every moment :)

Ok, so. IMO Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon is the best Non-mixed album ever track for track. I don't think I can even listen to single tracks off of it, I can only pop the whole thing in and listen to it as one very long track.

So whats yours?

I agree with you 100%

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (shine on you crazy diamond (all parts); welcome to the machine; wish you were here.. completely siick)

Generally any Pink Floyd CD is just awesome IMO. Even enjoy the Division Bell from front to back..

:D

I beg to differ....there are some "whatever" tracks on there....

It was edited after the band disbanded...hey had nothing to do with the track selection...at that moment, they had finished filming the documentary Let It Be and were sick of each other.

This has been a Funk Music History Moment, brought you in part by CP and PBS :biggrin: