Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude

lucky13

The opening live act' date=' Zen1 LIVE w RJay & Sweet Marie, is making a special appearance on the heels of their Ultra (Central Park) after-party performance at Crobar. With similar live production to the Chemical Brothers, Mylo, Moby & Daft Punk, the Zen1 LIVE show will feature tracks off their upcoming 'Dirty Music' album. As well as playing live, RJay & Sweet Marie will also drop DJ sets along with Nocturnal's DJ Charlie..[/quote']

This was on their promo page .. but what i want to know is with all these "opening acts" when the fudge will donald glaude go on!??! I have work friday monring and cant wait till 2am to hear him spin ..

Hey party people, Donald will be taking control of Canal Room around 1 am on thursday Sept 22! My opening set will end just after midnight, preparing for a showcase half-hour from Zen 1 Live who will be freshly pumped from their Prop Room appearance at the Ultra Afterparty! Their upcoming album will blow you away!

Background on myself is that i have been back in NYC after living in Toronto for two years. Up there, I was a resident dj with the Nocturnal Magazine.net crew, playing many events at clubs like System Soundbar, Film Lounge, Element, Habitat, Courvoisie, 129 Spadina. I've played along side Toronto legends Kenny Glasgow and Matt C, Sean Miller, Dj Phantasm, Simon Jain, dj Whitney, Ben Jammin (vancouver) and the TeeLoo's Kitchen, not to mention internationals like Honey Dijon, James Curd, Dj Sneak, and the lovely Dj Dayhota. Back in NYC, I regularly play at Sapphire Lounge at the Mondaze Party (Carlos Santa Maria's weekly) with Joeski, Melvin Moore, Matty Heilbronn, Jon Cutler, Thomas D, Alexi Delano, and Dave Hollands too. Here is a link to an image of me from a boat cruise over the summer...

http://www.nocturnalmagazine.net/events/photos/2003-08-17-saslam2/images/slapsandhammers_jpg.jpg

I get Glaude Crazy!!! Who's Comin Out???

• 2 weeks later...