Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye Bye SF Hello Pacha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this club is going to do good because the old SF "Heads" will prolly rush in there just to lbe inside lol but Eric will Do very good in there i just hope he doesnt have Puffy doing bullshit wanna be freestyles on the mic lol i'll go to this club opening night i think.

it will be both bad n good to the scene much like every other club or party thats out there. Hopefully it will be a strictly house club only. Have all the floors n rooms filled with nothing but beats. That would be a good start,imo.

I'm sure they'll have a hip hop room though.

Even Pacha in Ibiza has been playing hip hip in the Global Room the past two years... it's everywhere.

I agree though, all the rooms should be beats.

it will be both bad n good to the scene much like every other club or party thats out there. Hopefully it will be a strictly house club only. Have all the floors n rooms filled with nothing but beats. That would be a good start,imo.

not to get off topic or anything but....... were u at avalon when Scott Project and Dfuse were spinnin? bcuz if u were i think i saw u on the dance floor, do u stomp or do any dance battles? im not gonna lie i love house, and fuckin love tribal!! but trance,hardtrance OWNS me !!!!

and if they were to remodel or redo clubs, honestly i think they should completely change the interior of Webster hall take out all operahouse feel it has to it and redo it, and completely redo the interior of EXIT cuz EXIT after all is huge ! and if exit were well promoted again and if they started out with small parties there, im sure it would get back on its feet and start attractin more people again like it used to, that would b sick, i still love EXIT though

not to get off topic or anything but....... were u at avalon when Scott Project and Dfuse were spinnin? bcuz if u were i think i saw u on the dance floor, do u stomp or do any dance battles? im not gonna lie i love house, and fuckin love tribal!! but trance,hardtrance OWNS me !!!!

and if they were to remodel or redo clubs, honestly i think they should completely change the interior of Webster hall take out all operahouse feel it has to it and redo it, and completely redo the interior of EXIT cuz EXIT after all is huge ! and if exit were well promoted again and if they started out with small parties there, im sure it would get back on its feet and start attractin more people again like it used to, that would b sick, i still love EXIT though

They tried....it was called BLACK

avalon is SHIT

trance is SHIT

webster hall is SHIT

exit is SHIT (it was only nice when godskitchen was hosting parites there, which was only for a little while, but thats about it)

:peeleft:

wow............ someone seems to b frustrated in here, but i think this image seems to fit better for u :finger2: ur obviously a close minded fuckhead for tryin to even bash on trance, and yes webster hall is garbage, but i cant believe ur sayin EXIT out of all the places sucked, bcuz u know how big it used to b 4, 5 years ago so quit ur bitchin already, i'll agree on the fact that its garbage now thou

Nah that wasnt me havent been to avalo since carl cox was there, and i dont like trance sadly. Hope everyone enjoys pacha.

trance is soul-less music for junkies... i dont see how u can actually enjoy beats played at 999999999 bpm... it sounds like noise

Bro..... do u honestly know what house is? most of the time its a fuzion of hip hop w/ beats or soul with beats, so how fuckin different is it(if any) from trance....? Trance has different elements but the reason i love trance is bcuz it has an uplifting melody (sometimes has vocals,sometimes not), and it brings me in a state of euphoria. And u have the balls to call us Junkies?? wat kinda fuckin label is that? no offense or anythin but as far as i know Trance,Hardtrance,tribal,house,hardhouse,funky house,deep house....etc etc all fall under the same category of "Beats" to most people so if i were u i would just try b a little bit more respectful towards the crowd that listen to that genre of EDM... and thats not to say i hate house, i actually love house and i even go as far as liking hardcore, drum n bass(and more for that matter) but thats because i'm open to the scene im not just some close minded idiot that listens to one genre of EDM and critizes others, what kinda bullshyt is that, thats not what the electronic music scene is about, its about bringing people together, to unite and feel the amazing vibes, havin the dj feed off the energy to the crowd, thats what EDM is about....

Bro..... do u honestly know what house is? most of the time its a fuzion of hip hop w/ beats or soul with beats, so how fuckin different is it(if any) from trance....? Trance has different elements but the reason i love trance is bcuz it has an uplifting melody (sometimes has vocals,sometimes not), and it brings me in a state of euphoria. And u have the balls to call us Junkies?? wat kinda fuckin label is that? no offense or anythin but as far as i know Trance,Hardtrance,tribal,house,hardhouse,funky house,deep house....etc etc all fall under the same category of "Beats" to most people so if i were u i would just try b a little bit more respectful towards the crowd that listen to that genre of EDM... and thats not to say i hate house, i actually love house and i even go as far as liking hardcore, drum n bass(and more for that matter) but thats because i'm open to the scene im not just some close minded idiot that listens to one genre of EDM and critizes others, what kinda bullshyt is that, thats not what the electronic music scene is about, its about bringing people together, to unite and feel the amazing vibes, havin the dj feed off the energy to the crowd, thats what EDM is about....

i didnt ask what EDM is about... but thanks anyway... i said i dont like TRANCE.. a lot of people dont... and i am NOT close-minded... even though it never attracted me, i thought i'd give it a shot and check it out live, so i went to see Tiesto @ crobar... and i'm saying that its for junkies because i see it as H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E beats... layers and layers of beats on top of eachother... and its too much for me, i find it soul-less.. i couldnt even dance to it... i stood in the middle of the dancefloor just staring at tiesto, and everything he played seemed just about the same... generally speaking, house is way more melodic and takes (me for instance) on a musical journey.. something trance could never do... and i said its for junkies because to enjoy shit like that i figure u must be trippin on some serious shit... now of course i know theres a lot of people that like trance and dont do drugs, but i was just saying, i wasnt being literal... that every1 that lissens to trance does drugs... i know thats not the case... by that i meant that its way too hardcore... i cant deal with beats past 137 bpm... thats just me

i didnt ask what EDM is about... but thanks anyway... i said i dont like TRANCE.. a lot of people dont... and i am NOT close-minded... even though it never attracted me, i thought i'd give it a shot and check it out live, so i went to see Tiesto @ crobar... and i'm saying that its for junkies because i see it as H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E beats... layers and layers of beats on top of eachother... and its too much for me, i find it soul-less.. i couldnt even dance to it... i stood in the middle of the dancefloor just staring at tiesto, and everything he played seemed just about the same... generally speaking, house is way more melodic and takes (me for instance) on a musical journey.. something trance could never do... and i said its for junkies because to enjoy shit like that i figure u must be trippin on some serious shit... now of course i know theres a lot of people that like trance and dont do drugs, but i was just saying, i wasnt being literal... that every1 that lissens to trance does drugs... i know thats not the case... by that i meant that its way too hardcore... i cant deal with beats past 137 bpm... thats just me

yea but Tiesto these days is an absolute sell out :no::no: , plus that time at crobar he didnt really play trance, he kinda changed his style a bit, i dont like him as much as i used to a few years back. I prefer Armin, PVD, Ferry, Blank n Jones... etc etc, i dont find those beats hardcore at all actually, compared to hardtrance,hardstyle or the real hardcore like the rotterdam terror corps, but newayz im sorry i somewhat misunderstood u