Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEETUP SET!!! SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th ********

weyes

somebody else, please help with the location. i don't know l.a. restauranty joints well enough. here's what we're looking for:

* a place that'll let us hang around for a couple of hours (it's a late afternoon meetup)

* a place that'll let us sit around and order drinks and food throughout that time and not try to kick us out

* somewhere quiet enough to actually have conversations

* and preferably somewhere not in the middle of nowhere

and that's about it. and deepfunk, what's your feeling?

I nominate Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood.

It meets all of your requirements, and its close enough for me to walk to.

if it truly meets all those requirements, sounds like a plan :) .

in order to let everyone recover from his/her saturday night, what say we meet up at 3pm?

Hello all my clubplanet buddies :) I've missed ya'll so much, now that I work days, I never get enough time to email anymore :boohoo: I am off that day as well, so lets hook up, just be sure to post direction location. And if anyone is going to Danny Howells this weekend I'll see ya there! :aright:

argh. sis in town we will see
o, shorty, i missed you the last 2 times!!! i haven't been going out so much anymore, either, so i haven't seen you in forever :( . you simply must drop by for a bit, at least!

p.s. IT TURNS OUT THAT THERE IS A CAR SHOW TILL 4PM AT BARNEY'S BEANERY. let's meet at 4:30 instead.

so it's all set: sunday, september 25, 4:30pm, at barney's beanery in west hollywood. here's a link to the map and directions:

http://www.barneysbeanery.com/locations.htm

oh i good luck with the labor Imad.. push hard... oh wait i'm sorry it's your wonderful Wife who is having the child... Congrats..!!! So exciting

oh and did i mention that I'm a dork...

My sister is going to be in town.. what I might do is try to get away from them ... but if it's not happening.. then I will have to bail... ack... my timing is always off!

you all can hang out with me on friday night at my pad instead!

oh and this time.. i'll have a balloon tied to my chair .. i'm not sure what kind hopefully a big yellow smiley one :D..... so then everyone knows where to go okay!
i'll bring one, too, just in case one of us is late :) . i followed that suggestion last time and brought a green one, and it did the trick :aright: . no more people claiming they couldn't find me in whatever shirt i was wearing :no: !