Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How I miss Twilo!!

Dear CP Friends,

The City Needs a new Twilo type club, My GOD!! These Clubs just can't cut it, I use to be a JP/SF crack head, but the parties @ twilo were special, the Crew there knew how to make a killer party. Sometimes I even wish we Had SF 98/2000 cause that was a killer party also.

:unhappy:

You just realized this today? It's been closed for how many years now?

your missing out warpdrive theres alot of stuff goin on with great vibes, but its not at the big rooms right now there at smaller parties and undeound clubs. Trust me there still around.

SHELTER!!!!!!!! lol wassup Gabe, when are you gonna be on TV? My moms was watching some dancin american idol type show and I thought of you

your missing out warpdrive theres alot of stuff goin on with great vibes, but its not at the big rooms right now there at smaller parties and undeound clubs. Trust me there still around.

My Boy was @ Cielo the other night and his a Trance freak, said only great things about the place (in paticular the Sound) i wnna go there and check out little Louie Vega , I'm more of a Prgressive type , But I respect this mans work so much it's a pitty i haven't seen him play yet

Just don't want to be disappointed like I was with Danny Krivit...Great Music.... need to work on DJ Skills

I DEF miss the Twilo days myself. Such great memories of that place...

Hey Warpdrive, you should try out Spirit. It's actually the old Twilo venue. Has pretty much the same vibe as Twilo. Maybe even a little better than Twilo back in the day. IMO

i just wen there for the first time a couple of weeks ago and had a good time - which comes as a surprise since i'm so jaded nowadays. ditto for Twilo, but things change, we move on.

i miss JP's 54 hrs birthday sets :(

If you guys really want to...i can set it up @ a club in the village with a great sound

I don't know...xlr8ted's idea sounded a little better. Somewhere like the ESPN zone is a more intimate atmosphere where we can all just sit around, eat some wings, watch a game or two, throw back a few beers and reminisce on the old days. If we do some other club it just won't be the same and everyone will be complaining how it's nothing like the Twilo days.

Either way, that's just my opinion but I'd be down for whatever.

I don't know...xlr8ted's idea sounded a little better. Somewhere like the ESPN zone is a more intimate atmosphere where we can all just sit around, eat some wings, watch a game or two, throw back a few beers and reminisce on the old days. If we do some other club it just won't be the same and everyone will be complaining how it's nothing like the Twilo days.

It's the intimacy of the ESPN zone that keeps me going back. There's a sick vibe in that place.

Let's do it!!!!!!!!! :clap::hoparound:drunk::pint: