Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gayest Weekend Ever

nomembername

Well since I'm trying not to booze it up for a little bit I've decided to turn this weekend into a gay weekend

Tonight - Possibly go bowling with the wifey, yes bowling

Tomorrow - maybe take my mom shopping for her birthday gift. she needs a new computer desk and chair (anyone know some places I should check out). Later in the night, doing nothing. Maybe rent a movie, go to the movies or just stay in and play on-line poker

Sunday - Football at home

What's everyone elses plans? Can't remember the last time I felt so refreshed on a friday morning. It's actually pretty nice :half:

Tonight - Possibly go bowling with the wifey, yes bowling

Tomorrow - maybe take my mom shopping for her birthday gift. she needs a new computer desk and chair (anyone know some places I should check out). Later in the night, doing nothing. Maybe rent a movie, go to the movies or just stay in and play on-line poker

:idea: u can rock ur h.s. bowling gear

btw...wish ur mom a happy b'day for me :)

Tonight I'm going to hook up my internet at my house, maybe put some carpet in my attic.

Tomorrow I'm going to take my dogs to the beach, maybe go buy a surfboard.

Tomorrow night I'm taking the cabinets out of my kitchen since the new ones are getting delivered next weekend.

Sunday an old collge buddy is coming to visit, we're going to BBQ, spin some records.

Fri - go to gym since it was closed on Wed...then just relax

Sat - workin the Montclair Sidewalk Sale from 7am-6pm come visit :)

Sat night - goin to a coworkers house for his bday bash, should be a fun chill time

Sun - gonna be a nice day, goin to Red Bank with :love: to live it up (food, coffee, shop)

molloy bowling team was feared in D1

bro you have no idea how heated the matches got. we use to have a crowd of like 50 people behind us screaming and going nuts

only problem is Jenny supposedly has like a 180 average so there is a good chance of me getting my ass kicked. i can't lose to a girl

oh and Margie, my mother's birthday isn't for another 2 weeks (october 1st) but I will let her know ;)

fri - roxy

sat - hoboken

sun - ftball

CYN: whats the montclair thing all about? my dad lives in that town.

all the stores try to get rid of there junk for mad cheap

I will be workin the CoCo Boutique table...$50 items for $5 - cant beat that

there will also be food an entertainment, bring a poncho in case there is a late shower