Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ice Skating - Rockefeller Center

I'd be down for that too. But I can't do it this weekend. Won't be around.

The Park I heard is waaay bigger than Rockefeller. I skated at Rockefeller and it actually kinda sucked. They pack too many peeps on it for how small it is...

Majestic, I might be able to teach you a little....

Hopefully my new skate will come in by the time we all go.... I hate the toe pick. Hockey skates all the way baby!!!!! cwm35.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

that would be mad fun.. but i have NO idea how to iceskate so someones gotta teach me... any volunteers cwm1.gif

i'll teach you how to skate - no problem.

i got some old hockey equipment we can load you up with - for safety's sake. it may stink a bit, but we'll be outside, no one will smell you...

for real, though - i'll teach

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Count me in! Can you imaigne how much fun it would be if we did that... drunk?

Well maybe not - skating requires at least some coordination. But anyway... I think that disposable cameras are in order too - gotta have evidence!

I vote for Central Park too - more room to roam and get in trouble.

I live in this neighborhood. If you want help planning out something, Myrlin...hollar. :-)

-Oo

Heh, while we're at it, anyone interested in checking out the climbing walls here in the city?

<cackles>

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

that would be mad fun.. but i have NO idea how to iceskate so someones gotta teach me... any volunteers cwm1.gif

yeah i've never been ice skating before ... but how hard could i be ... i've used roller blades and went skiing ... hmmm .. vero if i see you falling i'll shot over and tackle you !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

for crowds sake - a weeknight would probably be best. i think the sessions are every hour or so.

let's go on the 13th after we get good and loaded at the dinner. this way when you fall it won't hurt until morning. chances are you're going to be in pain from the hangover, too...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

yeah i've never been ice skating before ... but how hard could i be ... i've used roller blades and went skiing ... hmmm .. vero if i see you falling i'll shot over and tackle you !

well arent u charming lol... now i REALLY cant wait to meet u lol

cwm25.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

I'm down..... just not this weekend..... the downside is I'll have to rent skates which sucks... cause I've never skated with a sharp blade... only skated 2 other times with that dull ass shit they got..... but hey.... I'm down----- so fuck it.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Well, Im quite happy so many people are interested in this. I was unsure if there would be a reply for me wink.gif

So, I would not suggest after the dinner. Allow me to take at the calender and I will come up with a day of the week after work probably. Suggestions are welcome and lets have a little fun wink.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Here's the dilly down there, I just called...

Sessions all day almost everyday

2:30 to 4:00

4:30 to 6:00

6:30 to 8:00

8:30 to 10:00

10:30 to 12:00

Mon - through Fri - $13

Sat and Sun - $15

Rental $7 - Figure skates only

They had all sorts of scheduling changes, etc.. - so whenver it's a go - we should call to make sure it's open.

------------------

I think this is good idea!! I am in because I know I'll have fun with you guys no matter what are we doing. So even if it's gonna be embarrasing for me since I haven't done that for about 8 years I don't care smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Which place is that the schedule for? Rockerfeller or Central Park?

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'd go! I have my own ice skates that I haven't used in about 5 years! I walk by Rockefeller center every day and see the ppl skating.. but never actually go... smile.gif Great idea!

I was wondering when you were gonna post...funny we were talking about this on Tuesday. I'm in too!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I was wondering when you were gonna post...funny we were talking about this on Tuesday. I'm in too!!!

Yes funny, then I see this post.

IF Zoya you and Lucie are going I wanna cum too!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!