Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So Anyway

vampress

Enough about that fucking earthquake, my weekend besides that was AWESOME. Ok so we go to Pipeline nice little club, now it fits about 300 people......now out of those 300 people there were 200 women:woah::jawdrop:. Nooooooooooooooooooowwwwww I swear to you that out of those 200 women 15 were NOT good looking. OMFG, I have never seen so many HOT women in one place!!!

All I have to say is QUE VIVA COLOMBIA, CARAJO!!!!!!

The men, yea there were a few.......but I swear that the women to men ratio is INSANE!!!!

Oh and afterwards we headed out to a little bar called, Lewinsky......now you can only imagine what goes on there :swallow:.

That's what I miss most about South Am...

here in the states hot women are the minority......

down there adverage women are the minorty and ALL the rest are :drool:

Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru, VeneZ, and OMG BRASIL !!!

OMG

47424CostaRicaChicas.jpg

I think the best times of my life have been south of the border

PUN INTENDED :hat:

Enough about that fucking earthquake, my weekend besides that was AWESOME. Ok so we go to Pipeline nice little club, now it fits about 300 people......now out of those 300 people there were 200 women:woah::jawdrop:. Nooooooooooooooooooowwwwww I swear to you that out of those 200 women 15 were NOT good looking. OMFG, I have never seen so many HOT women in one place!!!

The men, yea there were a few.......but I swear that the women to men ratio is INSANE!!!!

Oh and afterwards we headed out to a little bar called, Lewinsky......now you can only imagine what goes on there :swallow:.

Yep. Colombian chicks are outta hand.Now pics or stfu.:D

...i will never date a colombian again...cuban maybe but def not colombian....
Dude, same here with Cuban men.....was married to one for 8 years, NO TY!!!!!

But I guess you a referring to Colombian women being Jealous and Possessive!!!

Yeah my hubby says the same thing about Colombian women, but I guess there are exceptions in ever nationality!!!!

But whatever dude, you aint looking for a relationship, just a FUCK!!!!

Dude, same here with Cuban men.....was married to one for 8 years, NO TY!!!!!

But I guess you a referring to Colombian women being Jealous and Possessive!!!

Yeah my hubby says the same thing about Colombian women, but I guess there are exceptions in ever nationality!!!!

But whatever dude, you aint looking for a relationship, just a FUCK!!!!

how about a colombian girl, a cuban girl, a bottle of kettle whistle and bag of kreepy :)

she was certifiable...loca...crazy...nuts...
Dude, have you dated some of the chicks in Miami??? I swear that 65% of them are fucking nuts!!!!

Im talking every nationality, I think it's in the water.....or maybe its just the drugs,LMAO!!!!!

But yeah dude, that not just Colombians.....TRUST ME!!!!

oh I know... I was in La Zona Rosa and hit up Wok for some sushi today.. before that I went to Cafe Oma for some brunch and picked up one of the hottest chicks Ive ever seen just sitting there.. alone!

too bad Im only in town till saturday and not enough free time on my hands because of family stuff, but I think I still have enough time to cause some destruction

:)

oh I know... I was in La Zona Rosa and hit up Wok for some sushi today.. before that I went to Cafe Oma for some brunch and picked up one of the hottest chicks Ive ever seen just sitting there.. alone!

too bad Im only in town till saturday and not enough free time on my hands because of family stuff, but I think I still have enough time to cause some destruction

:)

tell us the rest of the story when you wake up. beyoootch!!

get her done!!!