Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all or nothing.... final stretch...

kaysersoze

...its amazing how the mlb wild card and div race has come down to a few games....baseball at its best.....u got to love it it....the yanks get smacked around by the God-awful orioles... schilling gets his ass handed to him by the jays..... the indians get sandbagged by the atrocious rays..... the white sox cant make a statement against detroit.....Anybody want the ALCS title???.....

....bonds comes out of his balco induced layoff and all of a sudden, the Giants have a chance at postseason play....the mets make a run, ...well,...a few games too late..... phillies kinda found a way to choke.......astros are feeling good (i pick them to win the NLCS)..... st louis are a joke in postseason...they still wont win it all....

....whoever wins the WS this year is a true tuff-as-nails baller...nobody is giving anything away...u have to earn it...

.....one more thing....congrats to the atlanta braves.....14 straight division titles...thats really impressive..... if i had a vote for the "manager of the year",....bobby cox gets it...

agreed, although you can make a case for ozzie guillen. I never gave Cox that much credit because he always had a solid squad and the best staff in baseball, but this year he really showed that he knew how to motivate and manage.

oh yeah, SOX ALL THE WAY

wow, reading skills really do wave bye bye to the illeterate

I said he always "had" a "squad" and I also said "had" the "best staff in baseball"......you know, as in PAST TENSE. then I went on to contradict his past by throwing the word "but" in there and then continuing with "this year he really showed how to motivate and manage". are you actually trying to suggest I meant he still has the best staff in baseball as well? fool

try adding something intelligent to a sports topic, otherwise go back to whining about the Mets.

sorry ..but I couldn't resist

and San Diego is really beautiful btw.. prolly the nicest city i have ever been too..

i could never live there for a long time (i love the cold) but i must say that the climate is pretty much perfect..

im serisouly considering going to law school there..

so jonstephen where do you live in the city?? i must say that the gaslight district is rather lackluster but i had a blast in pacific beach.. that pb bar n grill was good times..drinks were so cheap..

we were staying at the marriot too..the one with the two towers... so nice.

you guys also got a lovely ruth chris steak house right by the water..

sorry ..but I couldn't resist

and San Diego is really beautiful btw.. prolly the nicest city i have ever been too..

i could never live there for a long time (i love the cold) but i must say that the climate is pretty much perfect..

im serisouly considering going to law school there..

so jonstephen where do you live in the city?? i must say that the gaslight district is rather lackluster but i had a blast in pacific beach.. that pb bar n grill was good times..drinks were so cheap..

we were staying at the marriot too..the one with the two towers... so nice.

you guys also got a lovely ruth chris steak house right by the water..

If you went right across the street to the hotel right across Pacific Highway, there was a steakhouse called Morton's that rivals any steakhouse in the city. The gasLAMP district isnt my favorite, but thats like the downtownish area and it depends on where you go of course but isnt my first choice in places to hang out. Some places are kinda chill though......I'll list those when I got the time

PB is definately a good time. One of the better places is right around PB bar and grill called Moondoggies and also the Tavern and Typhoon are good spots too.....incredibly gorgeous women and cheap drinks

I live about 5 minutes from downtown in the more central part of san diego kinda in the middle of everything

btw, did you have a chance to check out the beach like pacific beach or mission beach or even la jolla? drinkings allowed on the beach and it goes without saying the scene is insane

glad you enjoyed it bro....too bad we didnt link up at some point

if you ever come down here again definately let me know

If you went right across the street to the hotel right across Pacific Highway, there was a steakhouse called Morton's that rivals any steakhouse in the city. The gasLAMP district isnt my favorite, but thats like the downtownish area and it depends on where you go of course but isnt my first choice in places to hang out. Some places are kinda chill though......I'll list those when I got the time

PB is definately a good time. One of the better places is right around PB bar and grill called Moondoggies and also the Tavern and Typhoon are good spots too.....incredibly gorgeous women and cheap drinks

I live about 5 minutes from downtown in the more central part of san diego kinda in the middle of everything

btw, did you have a chance to check out the beach like pacific beach or mission beach or even la jolla? drinkings allowed on the beach and it goes without saying the scene is insane

glad you enjoyed it bro....too bad we didnt link up at some point

if you ever come down here again definately let me know

not too crazy about mortons..

but yea we went to mission, pacific beach, and la jolla.. pb was my favorite...we were shocked about the beer thing... good thing coors light came out with that instant cooler case..

we also hit up moondoggies..great time.. i bought like 3 rounds at once shit was like $30..lol

a lot of cute girls...

our only mistake was taking the drive to vegas... fuckin 9 hours <ugh>

im def gonna look into school around there..

who knows.. i might be your neighbor in 2 years..lol

I said he always "had" a "squad" and I also said "had" the "best staff in baseball"......you know, as in PAST TENSE. then I went on to contradict his past by throwing the word "but" in there and then continuing with "this year he really showed how to motivate and manage". are you actually trying to suggest I meant he still has the best staff in baseball as well? fool

try adding something intelligent to a sports topic, otherwise go back to whining about the Mets.

my bad...i misread what you wrote. short attention span didn't allow me to read your whole statement ...no need to be an asshole about it and I add plenty to this board (how about some pics) :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=10812

attachment.php?attachmentid=10813

and here is my favorite...do you have a thing against using bathrooms? well atleast it's better then peeing yourself on someone else's couch :aright:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10814

damn....you seriously keep pictures of me?

i'm scared now

btw ante, the drive to vegas should only take like 6 hours if you go up the 15

yea not on a friday afternoon when all of california is goin there with you.. ugh so much fuckin traffic..

it was fun almost gettin stuck in death valley though..lol

wait....did the guy have hair past his shoulders and possibly be standing by himself with his shirt off?

His name wasnt DON was it? "Don the Injian"

he did have hair past his shoulders but had a shirt on..lol

he looked like his name could have been don.. he kinda looked indian and had a hybrid indian/californa dude accent..lol