Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stray Dogs And Cats Used As Shark Bait

HAZE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cats are cool .. sometimes though they have a mind of their own and some people cant accept that an animal wont always do as they say .. clear cut case of people with control issues and inability to compromise in real life .. but i can understand why there are more dog lovers out there, they are the more loyal of the two species ...

eitherway .. i have already signed the petition .. i hope everyone else does too

it seems kinda stupid to hang a dog by its lip...how long do uthink it would hold? looks fake to me.

It would hold longer if you went up through the jaw, the jawbone and tendons would keep the hook from ripping out. Going through the lip wouldn't hold long at all. I'll believe they really used dogs and cats to fish when I see pics of them actually in the water and/or being eaten. You would be more successful using fish, you know, what sharks actually eat regularly, than using something that isn't a normal part of their diet. Maybe I'll try large mouth bass fishing with guinea pigs.

LOL that picture is so fake...

the hook would rip off right away, not to mention it couldn´t even remotely carry the weight of the dog AND a shark

i guess in theory though it wouldn´t be a bad idea. you would have to slit the animals open though before throwing them in the water, but not so they die just so they bleed alot to attract the sharks but still can swim to give the shark a moving target

what´s the difference between feeding a shark dogs and fish? is the difference that dogs are domestic pets and fish aren´t (at least not to as many people)... totally hypocryte...

so is it only dogs & cats that you think should be spared since you have no problem eating meat that comes from other animals that are slaughtered?

...lol...my comment was in response to someone not liking cats - ergo ante's comment...but if you want to go down that path, here's how i feel...i have compassion for all living beings - i have issues with humans because i am aware of their choice to be inhumane...i have issues with slaughterhouses and the way animals are treated - but it has yet to reach the point of where I will stop eating meat although that day may come soon...not sure but it is an ongoing issue...

And why would the hook rip? You wouldn't be trying to pull the dog in with the line, you'd just toss the dog over the side and let him swim with the hook in his mouth above water and wait for the shark to bite him.

That picture is taken directly from the RSPCA website.