Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren Reviews!

It was an amazing set and night. I've also seen Armin a number of times but this set was unbelievable. What a difference between crobar and spirit.....they went all out with the lighting and effects for armin...and even though it was incredibly crowded....the crowd was into it.

One word "HOTT", best set yet from this producer/dj, amazing, seen him many times when he was here but last night was jsut the best.

agree he was so on there really is so much difference between cro and spirit the lights,vibe,crowd at cro was amazing he jusy kept playing and smiling signed so much stuff my buddy has 4 diff things signed we had a blast trance in nyc keeps getting stronger now with ferry next friday cant beat it anybody know what time it ended? we were there from 10;30 to 7;30 i still cant walk pain feels so good peace :)

stopped at 8...ended with Nalin and Kane- Open Your Eyes ( markus schulz remix)

does anybody know that thing he does when he ends sets. i think he puts the pitch all the way up and somehow gets the cd player to make this noise.

he did it last time at spirit doing it at the end of communication part 3

if anynbody knows how he does it let me know please

Had a great time. Arrived at 12 and the line was around the block. Once I walked in it was already getting packed. So I know it was going to be a mobbed night. DJ Remy sure warmed up for Armin pretty good. Armin went one around 2 and from there on Crobar went nuts! I was very impressed in how his set was. He sure played some awesome vocals which he has been backing away from lately. GOOD JOB on Armins part. Crowd was full of energy, hands in the air, & cheers Armins name. Glad his party was moved to a bigger venue.

Victor Soto

Got there around 12:30 before that we had to go to Flow to get our promoters in order to get in for free well Remy was deff good and there it came 1-50 am Total Blast true that i heared him play lots times but that set was deff by far better than in Sprit got my LONDON sweatshirt signed great Vibe and crowd passed my opinion i dunno what the fuck was Puffy doing there on stage on one time but he deff is crazy song of the nite KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ferry Here we Go :)))))

Got there around 12:30 before that we had to go to Flow to get our promoters in order to get in for free well Remy was deff good and there it came 1-50 am Total Blast true that i heared him play lots times but that set was deff by far better than in Sprit got my LONDON sweatshirt signed great Vibe and crowd passed my opinion i dunno what the fuck was Puffy doing there on stage on one time but he deff is crazy song of the nite KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ferry Here we Go :)))))

i heard Diddy likes to hang out at Crobar a lot, he's also made a couple of house trax

Ahhh! The show was amazing.

A-mazing.

Waited in line for an hour, got in just around 2, within ten minutes Armin was on... It was perfect... It was the first trance event I took my best friend to (she's a pretty straight-edge gal), and without any mind-alterations at all she proclaimed that Armin was a "spiritual experience." Both the crowd & him were amazing. I lost my shiz during Zocalo... And the night just kept getting harder... I wish I had energy to stay until he finished, but by 6 am I was *done*... It was that time of the night... Time to move it onwards for the sunrise, the smoke, and the nos... and so I did. But Armin. Hell yeah. Crobar == Amazing. Diddy == wtf? But entertaining that he popped up nonetheless.

GREATEST introduction to trance EVER!!

To all my fellow tranceheads--sorry we missed each other! Zing! There will be more.

That was truly an amazing experience. I loved it so much, I'm actually lookin up flights to LA for tomorrow's set, and if not, then definitely Boston - Avalon...

AVB WHORE!!!

When he gets hard, it depends on how much in the tank i've got left, b/c when he comes back down, its still great.

I was surprised how packed the place was...