Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris on Saturday Review

Crobar will be filled up usually regardless if its boris or not. I bet half the people in there had no idea who was even spinning, or could name what style of music he was playing.

I've never actually ended up making it to a Boris party (sometimes b/c the line is too long) but this is definitely true. For people who aren't really into "the scene" there's usually one club at any given time that they know of, and will go to occasionally, so that club ends up with a huge crowd of people that know nothing about music, but just feel like going out to a club that night. When I first moved to the NYC area it was Exit, now it is Crobar... I love Crobar, but I have been there on nights when it feels like a tourist trap.

yes crobar helps market his name.....but is that a reason to hate on him ?.......fuck..any dj woudl give their right arm for the oppurtunity that he has gotten ....

but like you said ...he has payed his dues...put in work in NYC for many many years and IMO gotten the break he deserves..

if a dj gave their right arm, they wouldnt be much of a Dj ... then again, i think that would be an awesome gimic to try to push .. THE ONE ARMED DJ TONIGHT .. woo hooo ...

they should get thatkidchris in there on a regular basis. hes one of nycs most talented dj/producers. boris and most of these other djs arent even close to him in any category. and yet boris and dave waxman are spinning there on a regular basis....its a crazy world.

David Waxman is in charge of booking at Crobar!

David Waxman is a great dj! Man is a beast!

Boris has only spun outside of the City when NYC promoters bring him outside of here.

Ibiza/UK/Spain/Italy/South America dont know who Boris is, never heard of him, and probably never will

Boris does play boring tribal that really doesnt go anywhere

Boris packs rooms out because most people dont have a place to go on saturday night to hear good music, so they go to crobar and expect good music....they are kinda fooled!

David Waxman is in charge of booking at Crobar!

David Waxman is a great dj! Man is a beast!

Boris has only spun outside of the City when NYC promoters bring him outside of here.

Ibiza/UK/Spain/Italy/South America dont know who Boris is, never heard of him, and probably never will

Boris does play boring tribal that really doesnt go anywhere

Boris packs rooms out because most people dont have a place to go on saturday night to hear good music, so they go to crobar and expect good music....they are kinda fooled!

not sure who fed you all this false information

dave waxman does not handle bookings for crobar ..alex ohms does...

Do you think Boris and Tsettos are great DJs? I don't. Nor do I think DeVito is. Since it seems like you like untalented DJs, I figured you'd like DeVito also.

I could really care less whether you think Boris, Tsettos, or any other DJ has talent....What are you the talent police? It doesn't matter....It's up to the individual and and what the individual enjoys....

I could really care less whether you think Boris, Tsettos, or any other DJ has talent....What are you the talent police? It doesn't matter....It's up to the individual and and what the individual enjoys....

Just breaking your balls. Guys like Boris and Tsettos do have their following; just not really my style.