Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Tables, HOLY SHIT!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The $1500 you waste on a table at Crobar would buy you hotel and airfare to Ibiza - you hang out on the beach all day and get free passes to any of the clubs from the promoters (or get half price tickets from a bar in Ibiza Town and drink with your friends for half price); you go to a legendary club with thousands of wild Europeans losing their minds to all your favorite DJs (watch out for the Brazilians and Italians on the Defected night at Pacha - they don't take no for an answer!). Then you can say you saw the greatest DJs in the world in the clubbing capital of the world.

Does anything that exciting happen at Crobar that's worth paying that much money for a table? I mean, are you going to see something that will be on par with the decadence of Studio 54 in the 70s, or the club scene of the 80s? If you do, please post a report. Last time I was there it was like a bridge and tunnel prom. Not even worth it for free. I can't believe how clubs rip people off these days.

Last i remembered, you can't send 10 ppl to Ibiza for $1500.

yeah the original request was for 10 people @ the club. If the person was willing to spend that money for their friends, then fuck ya friends and go to IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe ....

Seriously if you can get 10 people to chip in 1500 you can rent a limo, get a nice suite in the city to pre-game respectively and get the "VIP" treatment in a nice place. Then your not forced to pay all that much money ... 5 bottles for 10 people!? Is crobar trying to promote alcohol poisoning?! Maximize your money to full enjoy the night

yeah the original request was for 10 people @ the club. If the person was willing to spend that money for their friends, then fuck ya friends and go to IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe ....

Seriously if you can get 10 people to chip in 1500 you can rent a limo, get a nice suite in the city to pre-game respectively and get the "VIP" treatment in a nice place. Then your not forced to pay all that much money ... 5 bottles for 10 people!? Is crobar trying to promote alcohol poisoning?! Maximize your money to full enjoy the night

Of course Ibiza would be way more than $1500 per person in the end - ten people? You'd need to rent a villa. But $1500 towards a vacation in Ibiza (you don't even want to know how gorgeous the live promos by the Pacha girls are) is way better than $1500 spent at any club in NYC.

Elevatedflow's idea sounds expensive for a night in NY - do you think your friends would be willing to pony up that kind of dough?

WHO CARES?

if people want to buy bottles why do people get so mad at this ?

maybe they have the money to blow on tables and not being hassled at door or have to deal with crowds etc etc.

i get bottles on packed nights so i have a place to chill with all my friends and not deal with crowds and shit ....

if I go out drinking I spend at least 150 to 200 on liquor....I rather spend 150 and have a table with a bunch of people and not have to deal with going to bar ....

but seriously...the people bitching about it really need to just worry about themselves IMO.....who cares what others spend their money on .

Of course Ibiza would be way more than $1500 per person in the end - ten people? You'd need to rent a villa. But $1500 towards a vacation in Ibiza (you don't even want to know how gorgeous the live promos by the Pacha girls are) is way better than $1500 spent at any club in NYC.

Elevatedflow's idea sounds expensive for a night in NY - do you think your friends would be willing to pony up that kind of dough?

it's not like 1 person is spending $1500 ...........

I love the Pacha girls... I was friends with the owner/employees of Escondite in Ibiza town, it was just sold in July, but all the Pacha girls used to hang out there.

You're right. They're not spending my money. :hat:

exactly.....

I dont do the whole model / bottle scene at like marquee and places like that

but best belive if I am going to crobar and I know it is going to be packed out...I rather spend a measly $150 and have comfort.......

I love the Pacha girls... I was friends with the owner/employees of Escondite in Ibiza town, it was just sold in July, but all the Pacha girls used to hang out there.

A kindred soul! The Pacha girls would come by in their cherry pasties to Sa Trinxa every night at around 5PM. Two of them, Jenny from Germany and Andressa, the Brazilian acrobat were so sweet. They made the 40 euro admission price worth it.

I hope they fly in the Ibiza girls for Pacha NYC. If I were guaranteed an audience with them in the Wet Room, I would gladly fork over $1500 for table service! LOL :pint:

if $150 includes getting in, table, and the liquir? than yea.. ill do it...

yeah whoever started this thread was misinformed i think and they did not know that bottles were included

on boris nights for expample

the way they do it is they charge each person $125 a person .

125 x 6 = 750 / 300 (bottle ?) = 2 bottles for 6 people with $150 tip

that to me is more then worth it .....

I think the problem is just the way crobar handles the bottle reservations and this equation, people are used to going by bottle min's not per person ....

and it def gets confusing and annoyign trying to explain that to customers

cause that 150 per person

I know you are a recent Promoter (<= 1 year) and have a FT job in a Law Firm.

However, it is not $150 per person. Rather $100 per person.

Who is pocketting the extra $50 dollars? Crobar Mgmt or the Promoter him/herself?

Ask around. Its always been $100 per person, no bullshit and you can ask Crobar Mezannine Manager anytime you want. His name is Michel Metta, he is French.

This $100 dollars person applies to the 2nd Floor Mezzanine.

Also, why in hell all promoters that I see keep telling everyone, If you want tables ask me I can hook you up.?

Why can I pick up the phone myself and make my own reservations? why do I have to go to a 3rd party to just make a simple reservation. THERE WILL BE no hook ups, comps or special treatment.

In the contrary, the only person that looks "GOOD" here is the Promoter for bringing more clientale to the venue. Well fuck that...MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATION AND GREASE SOME $50 beans to Dan that he will take care of you next time you show up.

Moreover, If you guys keep making reservations, MAKE THE RESERVATION YOUSELF AND BUILD YOUR OWN relationship with Crobar Mgmt.

ONCE AGAIN IS $100 PER PERSON/Free Cover.

I know you are a recent Promoter (<= 1 year) and have a FT job in a Law Firm.

However, it is not $150 per person. Rather $100 per person.

Who is pocketting the extra $50 dollars? Crobar Mgmt or the Promoter him/herself?

Ask around. Its always been $100 per person, no bullshit and you can ask Crobar Mezannine Manager anytime you want. His name is Michel Metta, he is French.

This $100 dollars person applies to the 2nd Floor Mezzanine.

Also, why in hell all promoters that I see keep telling everyone, If you want tables ask me I can hook you up.?

Why can I pick up the phone myself and make my own reservations? why do I have to go to a 3rd party to just make a simple reservation. THERE WILL BE no hook ups, comps or special treatment.

In the contrary, the only person that looks "GOOD" here is the Promoter for bringing more clientale to the venue. Well fuck that...MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATION AND GREASE SOME $50 beans to Dan that he will take care of you next time you show up.

Moreover, If you guys keep making reservations, MAKE THE RESERVATION YOUSELF AND BUILD YOUR OWN relationship with Crobar Mgmt.

ONCE AGAIN IS $100 PER PERSON/Free Cover.

wow you keep good tabs on me .....lol

not sure why mentioned the 150 ...i dont feel like going back to look I think it was just for that post response ...

but for Boris nights (nights that i work) it is $125 .....you can call yourself and ask ..and ask whoever that manager is, might be $100 on normal nights

the reason promoters want to book the tables is cause they get a % of the tables they book out ..pretty much standard deal .

they have no acess to pocket money,

anyone can call up and book a table .....but of course promoters want to make the % ...

oh and dan is the man .....

that includes alcohol? cuz seriously thats not a bad deal..

its not at all

i spend 100 to 200 on liquor when drinking at the bar, between what i can drink and buying others drinks...

but I always go with beer when buying at the bar, this way you know what your getting

that includes alcohol? cuz seriously thats not a bad deal..

Yes.

3 people x 100 = $300.00

The cheapest bottle (vodka) is $250.00 You will have to come up with spending $50.00 more which can be done by buying redbull, cranberry juice is included, ice is included.

20% tax IS NOT included.

Mezannine is NORMALLY 2 bottles minimum, but if you keep making reservations "YOURSELF" not the Promoter and keep building your friendship with Michel Metta or any other Crobar Mgmt They will honor 1 bottle per TABLE, 2nd Floor.

Is $100 per person not $150. Someone is Pocketting $50.00.

ASK AROUND, NOT ON THE STREET, NOT AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, DEF NOT PROMOTERS, ASK CROBAR MANAGMENT.

Exactly u cant, but if u choose your parties wisely u could do so much more for ur $ to party.

I am going to give u an example

This summer I went over to Europe (1st time) went to Amsterdam (Dance Valley) and Greece (Island of Mynokos) and partied my ass off. Came back to NYC on the 13th and went to Crobar on the 14th for DT. I sat there for a few minutes reflecting on where I have been over the past week and realized it is great to save a little $ and travel out of NYC to party. ANYWHERE! it is SO refreshing to get away and party in a new place. I mean come instead of going out every week, you can save ur money and go out once a month. But the differeces is u can fly where u want to go and see a DJ u want to see.

Like next month I am going back to Amsterdam and going to I love Techno. I cut back on things here so I can go do different things elsewhere.

Try it

Another thing u can do is plan NYE like in Toronto or Montreal or maybe Las Vegas, where u want to see a DJ or would like to party. GET OUT OF nyc

but for Boris nights (nights that i work) it is $125 .....you can call yourself and ask

JP, is ANY GIVEN NIGHT OF THE WEEK

ANY GIVEN DJ IN THE WORLD.

Tiesto

Calderone

Boris from Krooklyn

Roger SAnchez

Carl Cox

Armin

Lawler

THURSDAYS

FRIDAYS

SATURDAYS

SUNDAYS

is always $100 per person, NOT $115, $125, $135, $140, $145 or $150

Is ALWAYS $100 per person regardless of the DJ.

Call MGMT directly YOURSELF.