Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does 330 million get you?

jtk4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, when in reference to The Crybabies.....I mean Offseason!!!!!!

Cause even though they make it to the postseason, its in vain!!!!!

Don't try!!!!

Don't try and pretend you know s*it about baseball, cause you obviously don't. Stick with what you know, like washing the dishes and making babies, etc.

Don't try and pretend you know s*it about baseball, cause you obviously don't. Stick with what you know, like washing the dishes and making babies, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, lemme guess Yankees fan???

Read the little sign under my name you fucking moron!!!!!

Besides, i've had my babies.....and have someone to do the housework for me!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, lemme guess Yankees fan???

Read the little sign under my name you fucking moron!!!!!

Besides, i've had my babies.....and have someone to do the housework for me!!!!

Ok, then go knit a sweater or something...make yourself useful

Hmmmmmmmmm, why you wanna to know???

What's it to you Yankees Fan:grin3:????

Just curious...

I mean you clearly must root for the greatest baseball team of them all. Since the Yankees, and every other MLB team are living in the past.(except the Sox, which will end soon)

Just curious...

I mean you clearly must root for the greatest baseball team of them all. Since the Yankees, and every other MLB team are living in the past.(except the Sox, which will end soon)

Nope,I always root for the UNDERDOGS or for the teams that are not over confident of themselves just cause they have a High Priced Roster!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as the greatest team no matter how many WS they have won, cause a GREATEST team would win all of the WS in history!!!!

So whats the matter you still a little sore about The Spankees getting eliminated:itsok: !!!!!

Nope,I always root for the UNDERDOGS or for the teams that are not over confident of themselves just cause they have a High Priced Roster!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as the greatest team no matter how many WS they have won, cause a GREATEST team would win all of the WS in history!!!!

So whats the matter you still a little sore about The Spankees getting eliminated:itsok: !!!!!

:funny:

Thanks for the laugh...

I think the 'greatest' team is the one that wins the most. What kind of logic is that that the greatest team has to win the WS every year?

btw, you're a Marlins fan? Didn't they buy a ring back in '97?

Their $25 million MVP candidate knocked in zero runs in the series and grounded into a double play in the ninth inning.

*GASP* WOW a double-play! How many times did Jeter end the game with an out this year? I remember him killing many rallies. But nobody mentions Jeter because he's the fucking golden-boy. Whenever people mention AROD they always include his salary. Not with Jeter though. Jeter's the most over-paid athlete of all-time. 180 million wow.

Maybe if Torre smiled more at his players it would help......

haha yeah that Joe Torre doesnt have a clue. 6 World Series appearances in 10 years? big shit. winning back to back sweeps in the WS? im not impressed. 8 consecutive division titles? so what. 4 rings? why not 5 or 6, even?

clearly,the guy really should learn how to manage and smile more

make no mistake about it. the yankees are the greatest of all-time. They've been to roughly over 40% of World Series' in their entire history. and yes that is the past, and yes im bringing it up. why wouldn't we bring up the past? Is that not part of our history? do i have to be ashamed of that? why do we even bother to keep records and stats if they dont matter?

*GASP* WOW a double-play! How many times did Jeter end the game with an out this year? I remember him killing many rallies. But nobody mentions Jeter because he's the fucking golden-boy. Whenever people mention AROD they always include his salary. Not with Jeter though. Jeter's the most over-paid athlete of all-time. 180 million wow.

wrong. u call urself a yankee fan and u attack the only guy on your team that performs in the clutch? even non yankee fans can respect mr. clutch. the reason why they attack arod is because he is doing his best impression of mr may since winfield.

not to mention, they are one of the oldest teams and they have played in the league when there were lees teams. that is the reason why they have more than any other team...not because they are the greatest...

you wanna talk about modern times? ok, we'll talk the last 30 years the yankees have won 6 rings and that IS STILL more than any other fucking team.

nevermind that the yanks have been the most successful baseball team in baseball, theyve been the most successful team in all of sports period. now shut the fuck up

wrong. u call urself a yankee fan and u attack the only guy on your team that performs in the clutch? even non yankee fans can respect mr. clutch. the reason why they attack arod is because he is doing his best impression of mr may since winfield.

men left on base in the alds

Gary Sheffield: 17 (10 in losses)

Hideki Matsui: 14 (11 in losses)

Robinson Cano: 7 (7 in losses)

Derek Jeter: 6 (5 in losses)

Jason Giambi: 6 (4 in losses)

Tino Martinez: 6 (4 in losses)

Alex Rodriguez: 6 (4 in losses)

Bernie Williams: 4 (2 in losses)

Ruben Sierra: 2 (2 in losses)

Bubba Crosby: 2

Jorge Posada: 1

Loot at how far down on that list A-Rod is you stupid shit, especially when it came to the games in which the Yankees lost. It is not A-Rod's fault that this series was lost - the Angels did a great job by taking him out of the equation through walks and inside pitching. But A-Rod was getting on base - as you can see, Sheffield and Matsui, weren't driving him home. Between the two of them, 21 runners were stranded in the three losses (31 runners for the whole series). That was the difference between winning and losing this series, and everyone who goes out and points a finger at A-Rod is truly missing the point and not understanding baseball.

jeters OBP was .348, AROD's was .435 again jeter has NOT been clutch this year. he's had a very average season. but he's a fucking media darling and a prince so he can do no wrong. jeter makes 19 million and i believe that he even makes more than manny. the hypocrisy with jeter is starting to piss me off.