Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does 330 million get you?

jtk4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wanna talk about modern times? ok, we'll talk the last 30 years the yankees have won 6 rings and that IS STILL more than any other fucking team.

nevermind that the yanks have been the most successful baseball team in baseball, theyve been the most successful team in all of sports period. now shut the fuck up

Better than the Bulls?

yeah ok

Better than the Bulls?

yeah ok

the bulls? they had a fantastic decade in the 90's but overall theyve sucked. seriously how do you even begin to compare the bulls to the yankees. i said the yankees are the greatest team of ALLTIME, not just of the 90's.... how many HOF'ers do the bulls have?

also, jtk, New York Yankees 1947-1962: 10 Championships, 13 World Series in 16 years

besides, i believe the yankees are the only pro team with over 20 championships. i may be wrong, i should look that up.

and yes it is embarrassing manjinbububu if you nearly get swept.

the one thing i will concede is that the boston celtics had the best run back in the 50's and 60's

p.s. i just checked it and the canadiens have something like 24 stanley cups

3rd place..1st round exit in the playoffs...

same shit :laugh::laugh:

well except the 90+ million you guys paid more than us

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

losing is losing no matter which way you put it, i agree. but how can you say that finishing one game out of last place with the highest payroll in the N.L. (thanks jtk) is the same as winning a division and actually making the playoffs. especially considering we sucked nuts early in the season and all the injuries we had?

When the yanks get 12 titles in 13 years call me. Overall the yanks won more but they will never beat that. I think the montreal canadians have a retarded streak like that but that is hockey and hockey sucks.

honestly i dont think the yankees or anyone will beat that ever. were talking about a different era where free agency and onerous contracts werent existant

Most dominant teams in their respective sports:

Baseball - Yankees

Basketball - Celtics

Hockey - Habs

Football - ....PATS!!! (lol)

but who really cares? when it comes down to it all it is is a bragging piece to defend your team from losing. I still get caught up in saying the celtics are the best team in history much like yankees fans do and when i step back for a second i question why I'm even bringing it up. gotta be proud of whats presently going on, not what happened in the past

that being said, yankees need a center fielder and crawford and pierre are legitimate possibilities although i think if either go to play in new york it will ruin their careers. just a thought

Most dominant teams in their respective sports:

Baseball - Yankees

Basketball - Celtics

Hockey - Habs

Football - ....PATS!!! (lol)

but who really cares? when it comes down to it all it is is a bragging piece to defend your team from losing. I still get caught up in saying the celtics are the best team in history much like yankees fans do and when i step back for a second i question why I'm even bringing it up. gotta be proud of whats presently going on, not what happened in the past

that being said, yankees need a center fielder and crawford and pierre are legitimate possibilities although i think if either go to play in new york it will ruin their careers. just a thought

What's the status on Damon? Does he want to come back?

he wants to but he wants 5 years no thanks. If he stays it will be for 4 (4 -40ish). If we trade manny it will be for a centerfielder + (mets please give us milldridge).

the sox are at 116 million next year without a centerfielder 4 relief pitchers, a third basemen (youks would fill it), second baseman, first baseman, and we will not be over the cap this year because of the 40% tax. lookin good

he wants to but he wants 5 years no thanks. If he stays it will be for 4 (4 -40ish). If we trade manny it will be for a centerfielder + (mets please give us milldridge).

the sox are at 116 million next year without a centerfielder 4 relief pitchers, a third basemen (youks would fill it), second baseman, first baseman, and we will not be over the cap this year because of the 40% tax. lookin good

time to shop Foulke

for what a bag of balls with us paying the bill. Then we will be at the same payroll without another pitcher. The only thing that will be good for us next year would be for us to sign ryan and foulke sets up. And foulke comes back with his head on str8 after his divorce.

for what a bag of balls with us paying the bill. Then we will be at the same payroll without another pitcher. The only thing that will be good for us next year would be for us to sign ryan and foulke sets up. And foulke comes back with his head on str8 after his divorce.

speculation is that he's off juice and not throwing as well......

seems like a possibility to me