Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Word on PVD @ The Roxy - 11/11

• 2 weeks later...

Boycott the Roxy.

They screwed over my friends a couple years ago by doublebooking an event the same night and breaking their contract. This caused a lot of frustration and financial loss for many of the individuals involved.

They have a history of screwing over bands and promoters so the best thing you the consumer can do is to NOT GO THERE. Do not give the Roxy any of your money. Spend it elsewhere. There are plenty of other ways to waste your money in NYC.

Peace.

Boycott the Roxy.

They screwed over my friends a couple years ago by doublebooking an event the same night and breaking their contract. This caused a lot of frustration and financial loss for many of the individuals involved.

They have a history of screwing over bands and promoters so the best thing you the consumer can do is to NOT GO THERE. Do not give the Roxy any of your money. Spend it elsewhere. There are plenty of other ways to waste your money in NYC.

Peace.

well, Made Events is throwing the party, not the actual club, so boycotting the party makes no sense.

Boycott the Roxy.

Peace.

Was that the Carl Cox / Mike Patton fiasco from Halloween 2002??

Does anyone want to get a meeting together?... by the bar where the bathrooms are?... just a suggestion?

Glow

Make it happen GLOW

Ill be somewhat CLUB KID'ed up that night like your holloween deal

so will my girl

shes all about the UFO's and the raver baby look for things like this HAHHA

so yea

name the time and exact place --- be there .... or be (elsewhere?)

Make it happen GLOW

Ill be somewhat CLUB KID'ed up that night like your holloween deal

so will my girl

shes all about the UFO's and the raver baby look for things like this HAHHA

so yea

name the time and exact place --- be there .... or be (elsewhere?)

TROY! RENE J ! BASS FREQ!! THis goes for you too

Does anyone have any idea/guesses about when PVD is going to go on. Doors are at 9 pm which seems ridiculously early to me. I know when he's played other venues in the city, doors would be at 11 or so and he wouldn't get on till after 1.

Just curious about when you think he'll go on and when you guys are showing up....