Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2006 Dates are out!!!!!!!!!!!

i know it's early but where are you all trying to stay??

last year i made the mistake of staying in a ratty motel in south beach and it might have been the single worst experience of my life... this year im thinking of staying at the clevelander this way we can get in to all of the parties for free... if not im thinking of staying in north miami beach.. cheaper rooms, nicer hotels and only a few minutes can ride to all the action...

i know it's early but where are you all trying to stay??

last year i made the mistake of staying in a ratty motel in south beach and it might have been the single worst experience of my life... this year im thinking of staying at the clevelander this way we can get in to all of the parties for free... if not im thinking of staying in north miami beach.. cheaper rooms, nicer hotels and only a few minutes can ride to all the action...

i booked the sagamore....

where we did our pool party last year...

I just stayed there last weekend and love the rooms,.,,

whats the difference between the miami music conference and the winter music conference? on another board they announced the "miami music conference" for the 18-26.

The mmc is for the locals and the WMC is for People coming to Miami to rock shit out!!! Follow the WMC dates and you will not be disappointed.

The mmc is for the locals and the WMC is for People coming to Miami to rock shit out!!! Follow the WMC dates and you will not be disappointed.

I'd disagree with that. Global Gathering is the weekend before (3/18 - 3/19), and I'd suggest most people go down for that and stay for the week.

• 1 month later...

I'm doing my own parties-a sorta showcase-"Mixcraft In Miami." A double CD also to be given away; I'll print about 2,000 to give away. As far as hotels? Anything with at least 3 stars. No sharing rooms-people are nasty (or wear flip flops) and do not rent a car. Too much traffic. Carry cash and ONE DEBIT card. Don't ask someone for help doing anything more than one question; two or more indicates you are not only a tourist but you didn't do your homework. Or you are trying to flirt. Stay humble and don't drink too much. If you have to wait in line more than 10 minutes you should go somewhere else. If you do this 3 times in one night then either you don't know where to go or they may be spotting you from your last episode. Miami is a great place to meet and network, but realize it is more like NYC with warm weather all year now more than ever. Not as much 'tude but definately a place to party. Hard.

Freedom@mixcraft.net