Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Craigslist

intoxikated

I'm starting to think that Craigslist is all bs...I've been searching for an apt, and every single one that I have trekked to see from CL has been an absolute shithole...wtf

you get what you pay for ... oh wait, you pay nothing for craigslist ... gee i wonder why you get nothing worthwhile in return ... get a broker sweetheart, because now-a-days ... its a landlords market, everyone's looking, not enough space ..

this was on the news tonite about CL --

BRAINTREE -- In the past two weeks, Braintree police have arrested five women for prostitution during a sting operation.

Police officials claim the women used the website craigslist.org to solicit sex.

Arrested for prostitution were Kristine L. Norton, 31, of Dorchester; Tricia J. Cotto, 25, of Coventry, R.I.; Brittany E. Liberty, 20, of Pawtucket, R.I.; Asia B. Harris, 20, of Dorchester; and Nakiea M. Cherry, 20, of Jamaica Plain.

Police say they will not tolerate this kind of activity in their twon.

All five women have been arraigned at Quincy District Court.

seems to have worked out for you if you found your first two apartments on there...

or is "apartment" the code word for something else? :shaky:

Nope my first two apatments

I left my first one cause it was in Staten Island and that's when I was working for CP and the commute just got to be to much

And then my one in Jersey City which I left cause I moved in with my Fiance a year ago

like I said, I guess it's where your looking

Nope my first two apatments

I left my first one cause it was in Staten Island and that's when I was working for CP and the commute just got to be to much

And then my one in Jersey City which I left cause I moved in with my Fiance a year ago

like I said, I guess it's where your looking

no offense..

but arent you rushing into marriage??

how long have you known your fiance?

no offense..

but arent you rushing into marriage??

how long have you known your fiance?

We have known eachother for 3 years dating for 1 and living together for 1

We aren't getting married anytime soon lol, we are still both young ( hes 25 ) and working on our carrers but we do well and really enjoy eachother.

I mean most people don't manage living together for more than 6 months and we moved in together a few months into the relationship

Things are great, but the last thing we want is to rush into anything

As of right now we are happy with just being engaged, no date has been set