So I quit my job today

cynstam21

and I start a new one in 2 weeks

WATCH OUT!! :getdown:

so this means no more CP, IM, chatrooms, etc

it was fun, and I love you all

Congrats on the new job mama!

Yes, it sucks when your job blocks EVERYTHING

I have semi meltdowns all day, my only communication at this time is texting, IM'ing from my phone and yahoo mail.

:boohoo:

and im not anymore productive at work either, i just sit there and pout during the times that I COULD BE messing around.

I'm much better at multitasking, redik ADHD kicks in and I can't just concentrate on my work.

I am here to support you my little fistpumper <3

and im not anymore productive at work either, i just sit there and pout during the times that I COULD BE messing around.

I'm much better at multitasking, redik ADHD kicks in and I can't just concentrate on my work.

LMAO...that's how I get when, god forbid, the internet is down for maintenance, hahah...I cant imagine what its gonna be like...I havent actually 'worked' in 5 years

thanks for support and the kind words

u too Spragga

LMAO...that's how I get when, god forbid, the internet is down for maintenance, hahah...I cant imagine what its gonna be like...I havent actually 'worked' in 5 years

thanks for support and the kind words

u too Spragga

I can tell....I used to have more posts than you....now you have 3 times the posts....lol...

if I move it will be to San Diego with Oltimer ;)

is that a threat?!?! lol jk

i finally did it and quit my job and i havent been working in 2 weeks.. i've been out here a few days and i just started looking for a job today... there's tons of oppurtunities so hopefully something bites within the next 2 weeks.. it better i only have a few g's left.. :doh:

Yes, it sucks when your job blocks EVERYTHING

I have semi meltdowns all day, my only communication at this time is texting, IM'ing from my phone and yahoo mail.

:boohoo:

Congrats Cyn!

Cookie, I hear you! My job has also blocked almost EVERYTHING, and I actually I think I'm less productive. I spend half the day trying to find ways around this "block".