Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia is

240turbo

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday, and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday, and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

maybe you'll get some real appreciation next time!

455122K-.jpg

you need to get a life....DT is always pleasant to his fans and is very grateful...don't forget....even he goes through a bad day once in awhile as well....

:boohoo:

You know Danny doesn't have many fans. He should at least recognize you. I'm sure you are the only DT fan that this has happened to because he definitely acknowledges the existence of every single one of his fans whenever they give props to him.....especially while he's spinning.

:boohoo:

You know Danny doesn't have many fans. He should at least recognize you. I'm sure you are the only DT fan that this has happened to because he definitely acknowledges the existence of every single one of his fans whenever they give props to him.....especially while he's spinning.

Hey meng! The sarcasm is dripping onto my keyboard! :D

UUHH..