Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nomembername (You Jack Ass)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No that is not sanches. I just e-mailed those pictures to my friends cousin that knows his agent and he said that those pictures are 100% FAKE. This warpdrive kid has definitly crossed the line IMHO.

I'm man enough to confess. The picture, which I thought was Sanchez, My girlfriend just chewed my ass for putting it up without checking with her first. That was my mistake.... It was another Dude

All other pictures with Junior and JP R Genuine

What else can I say...

I'm man enough to confess. The picture, which I thought was Sanchez, My girlfriend just chewed my ass for putting it up without checking with her first. That’s was my mistake.... It was another Dude

All other pictures with Junior and JP R Genuine

not surprised.. sheesh

what a loser

:rolleyes:

Thats not even his girlfriend. An anonymous source just sent me a pm verifying that they know that girl and it is NOT this kids girlfriend. Her name is Julie and she used to be a shot girl @ Hunka Bunka. Now she does PR for Nicky Siblia.

Warpdrive just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Thats not even his girlfriend. An anonymous source just sent me a pm verifying that they know that girl and it is NOT this kids girlfriend. Her name is Julie and she used to be a shot girl @ Hunka Bunka. Now she does PR for Nicky Siblia.

Warpdrive just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

You really don't what you're saying

Nope...she's From Brazil...all the girls on the pictures R from Brazil

to bad i can't give you there names

Enough of this shit for me,LATER!!!

PS: Enjoy the Pictures , They R coming Out Tonite.

what the fuck is so hard about taking a picture with JP? JP is a joke for a DJ... i have pictures with lee burridge, luke chable, james zabiela and danny howells... no way anyone would need connections to take a picture with JP, thats just hilarious

what the fuck is so hard about taking a picture with JP? JP is a joke for a DJ... i have pictures with lee burridge, luke chable, james zabiela and danny howells... no way anyone would need connections to take a picture with JP, thats just hilarious

so your saying you needed connections to take pictures with those guys..?

Yeah right... suuuuuuuure you do buddy. Please, no more fake photshops.

What i think is funny is this .. if you showed any of the pictures with any of the named DJ's in this thread to the average american .. they would shrug it off and say who gives a fuck ... but if you show them a picture with you and some talentless asshole like say .. ashton kutcher .. you would have people OOOO'ing and AHHHHH'ing ... i love america ...

Thank the Lord, someone who know what he's talking about.

These Jackasses R gonna come down hard on you for talking shit about there GOD.

Bro No Connections...Just walked Rite up before 12 pm..and took these stupid pictures.

funny how "your girl" looks pretty happy in these so called photos with JP yet now you call them "stupid"...don't know what's more disrectful, that or the fact that you're putting out fake pictures on the internet

:lame:

funny how "your girl" looks pretty happy in these so called photos with JP yet now you call them "stupid"...don't know what's more disrectful, that or the fact that you're putting out fake pictures on the internet

:lame:

Bro, I Think you Like Me....Your Acting Like a High school Girl...

Sorry NMN, I Don't go That Way. You Need to Be Biatched slapped a few times to get your shit together.