Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your OWN Quotes

vampress

We all have favorite quotes from famous or nonfamous or even infamous people, but what quotes have you come up with yourself???

1. Hypocricy can go a long way, but just how far do you want it to take you?

2. We always focus on what we want to win, without realizing what we might lose.

3. I would give a fuck about ur opinion, if I gave a fuck about ur existance.

4. Don't spit so high, you might hit God.

5. We learn to listen, but we forget to understand.

I have a few more, that I will post as the thread, I mean if the thread continues;)!!!

1. Hypocricy can go a long way, but just how far do you want it to take you?

i don´t buy this one. hypocricy is waaaaay too much of a hard word for you.

a quote from me (said with a straight face but obviously tounge in cheek) after a girl complaining that i critizise her and girls in general too much.

"baby, i´m doing this to fire up our weakened economy. the problem is, people are too happy and content. happy people don´t buy. say a HOT girl came up to me and told me, "boy, you´re really cute, but these shoes are a no-go", turns around and leaves, I WOULD BE BUYING NEW SHOES! so basically, by being critical of women, i am sacrificing, yes, sacrificing my chance to get laid, cause i know women like to be smothered and told how they´re so beautiful and send flowers and told you love them and taken to dinner and bought expensive things, for the greater good, our economy. i am probably the most selfless guy you will ever meet."

what are you gonna say to that? :tongue:

i don´t buy this one. hypocricy is waaaaay too much of a hard word for you.

a quote from me (said with a straight face but obviously tounge in cheek) after a girl complaining that i critizise her and girls in general too much.

"baby, i´m doing this to fire up our weakened economy. the problem is, people are too happy and content. happy people don´t buy. say a HOT girl came up to me and told me, "boy, you´re really cute, but these shoes are a no-go", turns around and leaves, I WOULD BE BUYING NEW SHOES! so basically, by being critical of women, i am sacrificing, yes, sacrificing my chance to get laid, cause i know women like to be smothered and told how they´re so beautiful and send flowers and told you love them and taken to dinner and bought expensive things, for the greater good, our economy. i am probably the most selfless guy you will ever meet."

what are you gonna say to that? :tongue:

Nothing really, except for.......

that's a HELL of a Pickup line(not a quote).....E for EFFORT!!!!

So what I want to know, has it worked?

Ok well, let me continue with my quotes.

1. "Friendship" is such a big word, for such a Small World"

2. "You need to remember to forget"

3. "Love is a feeling, not an Act"

4. "When you make a promise make sure nobody else is around"

5. "Sorry is so easy to say, yet so hard to believe"

this is university. if you mean if it lead to sex, no. i have a flirty thing going with a lot of girls there but they all know i´m taken, that´s what makes it even more fun. i´m all full of compliments too. girl comes up "hey what´s up?" "hey, we were just talking about you" "yeah?" "yeah, i am always talking about you. no, actually that was a lie, we weren´t talking about you, but even when i don´t talk about you, my thoughts are always with you". cheesy? yes. they know i´m making fun of them though. gotta love university, endless stream of girls girls girls.

as for pickuplines, a favorite of mine is still rudely pushing yourself next to a girl at the bar pushing her out of her place, then turning, grinning saying "i´m just joking. you are a little fat though".

i´m kidding bout saying the fat part of course. or maybe i´m not?

this is university. if you mean if it lead to sex, no. i have a flirty thing going with a lot of girls there but they all know i´m taken, that´s what makes it even more fun. i´m all full of compliments too. girl comes up "hey what´s up?" "hey, we were just talking about you" "yeah?" "yeah, i am always talking about you. no, actually that was a lie, we weren´t talking about you, but even when i don´t talk about you, my thoughts are always with you". cheesy? yes. they know i´m making fun of them though. gotta love university, endless stream of girls girls girls.

as for pickuplines, a favorite of mine is still rudely pushing yourself next to a girl at the bar pushing her out of her place, then turning, grinning saying "i´m just joking. you are a little fat though".

Ok and that works:shake:?

I have to admit, I did LOL...only because I imagined you getting slapped afterwards:tongue:!!!!

you: "hey girls, a friend showed me this article in cosmo that says that smart women should play dumb, otherwise men would be intimidated and they´d have it harder? do you agree on that?"

girls: something

you: (pick the one you like) "YOU are certainly doing an amazing job!"

can´t make this shit up :laugh:

lol

...life isnt fair, but the universe is...

...i dont go against the grain, i just feel the grain happens to be going the wrong way...

...not mine but a good one...better to ask for forgiveness than permission...

...my favorite current quote, "why not?"....