Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Review

you must repent

hahahahaha!

dean, im feelin the track...i even put it on my latest mix that i made esp for halloween. i cant get enough of that track...the haunting sounds and Tiffanie's amazing voice.

ray...damn dude! "sucks" is a pretty harsh word. i introduced u to that track cuz i was so impressed by it. i know u know ur shit cuz we talk about it alot. ur into alot of good music. but dont put someones work down like that. u gotta word it better. everyone is entitled to their opinion about productions and all the producers should be able to take criticism too. but respect wut theyre doing. i used to put down dj's that i thought "sucked", but as i got more into this scene i realized u cant disrespect someone like that. it can bite u in the ass somewhere down the line when ur looking for some kind of hook up and u dont get it cuz u offended the wrong person.

it can bite u in the ass somewhere down the line when ur looking for some kind of hook up and u dont get it cuz u offended the wrong person.

Thanx Gary! And do u have a GREAT point with that last comment. That's the truth. Again, it's all good with the comments to me. I can take it. But yeah... Always stay humble and considerate to the kats in the scene because you never know....! One hand washes the other. Without that and some sexual favors, most of your top dj/producers wouldn’t be where they are today! Lol.

Gary… Glad you like the track and thank you so much for actually purchasing it!

Gary… Glad you like the track and thank you so much for actually purchasing it!
wow dont even get me started on that subject!!! lol! im all for supporting the dj/producer and paying for music. i know its a concept most ppl cant grasp anymore. but if ppl who really love this music wanna see it grow and really become something powerful, then u need to support it...financially. hip hop would have never made it if it wasnt for the money that it made. once ppl started getting rich (mostly the record execs) from the music, more ppl wanted in, and then it became a phenomenon. then of course it went down hill cuz everyone wanted a piece and if some guy could rhyme cat and hat they got a record deal and some ice, but thats for a whole other thread. thats not the direction i wanna see EDM go, but some more exposure would be great. and i know the music can get expensive, theres so much that comes out every week and u wanna get all of it. but u an get tracks from beatport for around $2. thats really not that expensive, not if u love it enough. i get free shit too, im not gonna lie. ppl send me tracks and i keep em and i SOMETIMES use em. most of the time the sound quality is shit anyway so its nothing id ever use in a set. but id never share something that wasnt released and i usually only share tracks that i got for free anyway. im not sure where the person that gave it to me got it from, but if i got it, then its already out there, i cant feel that guilty. if im getting it from the producer himself, thats a diff story. i keep that on lockdown.

so anyway, i kinda went off in a rant. sorry.

dean, im feelin the track...i even put it on my latest mix that i made esp for halloween. i cant get enough of that track...the haunting sounds and Tiffanie's amazing voice.

Thank you for the lovely compliment, glad we pleased someone! It's always good to hear other people's opinions though cause the bottom line is that you can't always please everyone. I'm just glad it appeals to some people and that they're not afraid to rock it, like Roger. It means alot and is greatly appreciated.

If you're going to be in the DC area, you should come check out our next gig...Club Fur for their anniversary party....gonna be insane.

since all that's been discussed on this thread seems to be one song, I'll throw my two cents in. I was there from 1-close, and I had one of the best nights I've had all year. For most of the night the music was just one banger after another...it was a little blah and trancey for awhile, but it didn't last long. The place was PACKED, and it didn't even start to empty out until at least 7:30, but people were tearing it up in the circles in the beginning anyway :) I missed the puke/beer shower, but I got molested by a juiceball begging me to do lines with him at the bar, so that was probably almost as fun ;) Has anyone noticed that the right side of Crobar seems to have turned into a mini-Factory? Maybe it's just for Sanchez parties, they're the only parties I've been to at Crobar lately. The most popular costume was definitely the "shirtless guido," as usual.

On a side note though, although I don't think there is anything wrong with someone saying a track "sucks". However, I do think rayray should be careful throwing around that term so loosely considering he is always looking for track ID's and shit. I'm starting to understand how some people on here want him to stop. He seems to be stepping on alot of people's toes.

What is that phrase?...."don't bite the hand that feeds you" or some shit like that.

IMHO

HAnds down i think sanchez did a great job once agian... and to be honest with u the new song come play is insane.. its so catchy!! i know i am a "nobody" in the scene but hey I LOVE IT.. and hearing roger drop it i was like WOW wut is this.. it rocked!! when i walked out of crobar i still had the tune in my head and tiffanys amazing voice singing "put us in a trance children on the night" halloween or not halloween hands down the song is a hit in my eyes..everyone is up to their own opinions.. i dont know how people said noone was dancing to it cause everyone i was around was going nutz and saying wow what song is this.. anyways just putting my opinion and saying congrads masi n mello n tiff on a great song n i will def be seeing u in D.C. at club Fur.. KeEp ROckIn it*

I actually wasnt going to go out that night but said fuck it.. was willing to pay 25 bucks to see roger and on the way in i see one of my homegurls who gets me in for free so i was even happier.. i had more money to drink lol anyways the music i thought was hot the girls were really hot i had alot o fun

one of the better sets from roger i thought. 1L short and sweet