Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marijuana Legalized?

Candy

I was just watching the news, mind u I don't watch TV so I might be a little late on these news.. but they just said that marijuana is practically legalized here! You can smoke and and have it in your possession in public, just as long as you're over the age of 21 and it's not more than 1oz!!!

:laugh: is this shit true?

I spun in CO about a month ago when this was about to be brought up. I wasnt sure if this was going to be passed until I met all these people in Dnever.

Let me just say that the people in Denver are serious about smoking up! Its about time a city recognized that smoking pot is not going be the end of the world.

Now if they can get the state to recognize this... :)

Best regards,

Jonathan Allyn

www.jonathanallyn.com

www.surfacemiami.com

It is in Colorado. They did an all out campaign to literally "school" people

about the differences between pot & alcohol = Pot wins.

Under the acceptance of it, you could own under an "o" in Denver.

God Bless America. :)

Yea, but I heard something about Federal laws still apply. So you can have it, but you can't :confused:

I spun in CO about a month ago when this was about to be brought up. I wasnt sure if this was going to be passed until I met all these people in Dnever.

Let me just say that the people in Denver are serious about smoking up! Its about time a city recognized that smoking pot is not going be the end of the world.

Now if they can get the state to recognize this... :)

Best regards,

Jonathan Allyn

www.jonathanallyn.com

www.surfacemiami.com

How's the music scene in CO? Visited Bolder once to ski and had a blast but didn't get much of a music vibe there.

Yea, but I heard something about Federal laws still apply. So you can have it, but you can't :confused:

yeah basically local enforcement won't bust you but if the feds wanted to they could. and i am sure that under the current administration's overzealous drug office (or under the last one's) they will do just that to make some examples. don't you people realize that a joint can ruin your life?!?!?!?!? havent you ever seen adam carolla's "slippery slope guy?!?!?"

=)

n

How's the music scene in CO? Visited Bolder once to ski and had a blast but didn't get much of a music vibe there.

Its great!

They have a strong scene out there and everyone is into the music. They support all of the events and their clubs are top notch. I played at the church which was a great club!

If your ever in the Denver area make sure you keep an eye out for an event as they usally have a major event every week.

Take care,

Jonathan Allyn

www.jonathanallyn.com

www.surfacemiami.com