Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza party!

I am having a big Ibiza party. Do you have any good tips on what should be featured on such a party? A snow machine? Gogo-dancers? House DJ:s? What else?

Maybe you should go to Ibiza and figure it out before you try and cash in on the island...

Nevermind Ibiza, hit Barcelona for Sonar this coming June.

Never been to Sonar, but I've been to barcelona three times... absolutely love that city. But nevermind Ibiza... Ibiza is something that must be experienced. I've gone the last 5 summers and it keeps getting better for me. Next year I'm going to finally hit the closing parties.

Sonar is 3 days long and no stopping at all, very intense but well worth it. The lineup gets better every year and theres all sorts of people there to keep everyone happy. Try and hit Homelands too if you're around the London area this summer as thats crazy too.

I've been to Ibiza several times now but I want to leave it go for a while to build up my appetite again. Just a case of been there, done that for the moment.