Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoever came up with...

philippio

...the phrase: "Don't hate, appreciate!" as it applies to EDM, should be blindfolded, taken into a dark room and forced to vomit for 2 weeks nonstop. :puke: Maybe then he/she will come to terms with his/her own innate stupidity.

What a load of bologna! There's so much worthless music that comes out (for every good record that's released, 200 awful ones make their way onto record store shelves) and Miami seems to be a magnet for djs who like to play that utter rubbish to masses of clueless clowns!!! And as if that wasn't enough, some promoters find it appealing to bring guest djs from out of town to further pollute our minds with more of the same bollocks! :finger:

What a fucking scam!!! :splat::bigfinge:

:hoparound

Miami seems to be a magnet for djs who like to play that utter rubbish to masses of clueless clowns!!! And as if that wasn't enough, some promoters find it appealing to bring guest djs from out of town to further pollute our minds with more of the same bollocks!

I see that you've been out to hear Louie Devito spin. Nice to see he didn't disappoint.

...the phrase: "Don't hate, appreciate!" as it applies to EDM, should be blindfolded, taken into a dark room and forced to vomit for 2 weeks nonstop. :puke: Maybe then he/she will come to terms with his/her own innate stupidity.

What a load of bologna! There's so much worthless music that comes out (for every good record that's released, 200 awful ones make their way onto record store shelves) and Miami seems to be a magnet for djs who like to play that utter rubbish to masses of clueless clowns!!! And as if that wasn't enough, some promoters find it appealing to bring guest djs from out of town to further pollute our minds with more of the same bollocks! :finger:

What a fucking scam!!! :splat::bigfinge:

:hoparound

uh, huh huh, u said "bologna"

It's Peruvian bastards like you, with your perverse drinking habits and unusually intimidating facial contortions, that distract the dj while he's attempting to do something worthwhile. :finger:

:rofl: :rofl: Funk's muecas own j00 bastitch!!!

bUT ON DA REAL:

I hear ya brothar, there's some wack ass tracks outhere that just make me look up and shake my head like "what happened to the bangin' tracks??"

I think it's time for new blood to bring up the scene. SERIOUSLY.

Guys like Sebastian, Diaga, Jimmy T, Vitaliy, Lyrik, Alan Stenback & Sheldon Prince (in the house bit just to name a few), are the reason I step out of my cribso.

I think our locals have hella more talent than big names.

And that's MY WORD. :cool:

Who the fuck asked you? Cheesemuncher! :finger:

So I like trance too... & what bastitch???

In dat same bit I will declare GrooveEric, Relik, Eddie G & Edgar V. own...

And on that same bit... you should also recognize that I dig DnB,

(that's Drum and BASS for ya) and B-Side OWNZ on that...

but your dumb ass wouldn't know anything about that, now would it??.........................................BITCH. :finger:

Attention army of freaks. When you imbeciles are done posting wackjuice we should mass up the forces like the old days... There's a few faces creaming for some good ole bashin'. We can start with our perenial favorite NMN.

Wut Wut!

STILL RIDING MY COCK HUH WHORE? When you have an extra minute, how bout hopping off and getting on your knees....here's some cream for you :swallow: