Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO SAID that storms were over???

digitalphoenix

Broward County: Residents should make preparations, secure roofs

By Brian Haas

Sun-Sentinel

Posted November 19 2005, 12:05 PM EST

Broward County officials decided Saturday morning not to activate the county's Emergency Operations Center in response to Tropical Storm Gamma's approach, said EOC spokesman Carl Fowler.

"We're monitoring the situation, but we're not going to activate today," Fowler said. "The forecast looks more favorable for us than last night."

Fowler and a handful of EOC employees held conference calls Saturday morning with Broward County's cities, department heads and the National Hurricane Center to determine the threat to the county. Forecaster predictions shifted the storm slightly southward and away from Broward County Saturday morning, putting its eye below the Florida Keys.

But Fowler warned that residents should still make sure that they have plenty of hurricane supplies: dry food, water, fuel and batteries.

Officials expect rainfall to be the biggest threat as Gamma is predicted to drop up to five inches of rain, Fowler said. That rain could damage or destroy thousands of already weakened roofs on houses, condos and apartment buildings.

"For those people who have tarps on their roofs, they need to be concerned, they need to be watching," Fowler said. "Do the best you can to make your place as secure as possible."

So what you're saying is that I'm the son of a father who is a motherfucker which would imply that my father fucked my mother?

:idea: What insightful and revolutionary thinking!!! :D

NO!!!

philippiosasonofamotherfuckation!!!

Get it right!!